242 Warlock Heroic Raider LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hello,

I am currently looking for a Mythic Prog guild to join. I am currently 9/10 Heroic with my current guild but I am looking to transfer to Horde and also change servers, so I don’t have a specific server I am looking at. Please message me if you are interested. I am consistent, learn fast, take feedback well and love to down hard content while also having fun between pulls (it is still a game).

Thanks!

Thumbs up, played with this bloke. Nice guy. Performs well. Solid warlock!

Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge
Currently we are 9/10 H with Slyv just within our grasp. Once we finish heroic we plan on starting mythic prog and getting heroic sylv on farm (everything else we can reclear in 2 hours or so). Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.
Becca#9861 Discord, VagrantQueen#11100 btag

I think we would be a good fit. Horde, Area 52. 10/10 1/10, but need your discord or bnet to discuss =) add me on bnet Mortiia#1612. Im on now.

Hey Burnadrus,

We are Thought, an Alliance 2 day a week guild on Sargeras. We are 10/10H, 4/10M and are recruiting a Warlock for our core team. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10PM CST.

We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing for CE this tier. I know you said you are looking to transfer to horde but thought I would include our info just in case.

Let me know if you are interested, you can reach me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Range Dps, Melee DPS,

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Hello Burnadrus! I am Urobad of Autonomy!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We are currently 9/10H 1/10M and looking for people to move farther into Mythic SoD with! We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - Extra High priority
Mage - Extra High priority
Shadow Priest - High priority
Boomkin - High priority
Melee - low priority

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Were looking for a warlock and I wanted to reach out. We’re Duplicitys Reach, a 4/10 M guild that raids Fri/Sat 9pm-12am EST. We’re on thrall and we also have an optional raid night mondays at the same time (with an earlier end time) where we complete sales and the non-skip heroic bosses. Its a great way to get the gold to make wow free for our players. Our goal is to get CE, and we’re hoping to push much harder now that heroic is mostly on off nights.

If any of that interests you reach out to Snarfing#4104 on discord

Hey!

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Strong Healer
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH (dps)
-1 Warrior (dps)
-1 Deathknight (dps)

Hello Burnadrus! We are an Alliance guild but I think we’d be a great fit! Give me a shout on Discord so we can chat. Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi Burnadrus!

< The Mithril Fist > on Thrall-US is currently recruiting and I think we’d make a good fit for you! Feel free to check out our recruitment post if you’re interested:

If you’d like to chat about the guild and any questions you have, please feel free to add me on either Battle.net or Discord at Barley#1499.

Hey! We are 10/10H, 4/10M looking for a few more DPS. We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130EST, and optionally Monday 9-1130EST.

If interested, reach out to me at
Sunde#1384 - Bnet
Sunde#5261 - Discord

Hey there! Not sure how you might feel about going alliance, but I’d love to throw my guild into the mix as we’re looking for another warlock to add to our raid team :slight_smile:

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge
  • Current Progress: 4/10M

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Veelia#1888 (Discord - Veelia#1985) - Tsunami Recruiting
RainbowDash#1867 (Discord - Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

How ya doing there Burn, Blacklisted is looking to add to its Raiding Team would love to chat with ya when your free.
SilverGhost#1156 is my Bnet
Please feel free and reach out to me, were AOTC and looking to Start mythic soon!
heres a bit of what the guild is about.
Raidnites are Tues/Wed Progression 9:00-11:30 pm Server, Thursday is Heroic Alt currently but once we start mythic it will be main Heroic night and Thursdays are optional.
We have Sunday and Monday Designed for Guild Key days to ensure members have a group to get 15+ done for vault, but we always have members looking to run and Push Score.

Look Forward to hearing from ya :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m the recruitment officer for Great Tomb of Nazarick on Blade’s Edge [H]!

We are an AOTC guild looking to move into mythic SOD. We have all heroic bosses on farm except Sylvanas. Currently we’re looking to fill out the final spots on our roster and are looking for all rolls. Both of you would be more than welcome! Our raid times are Tue/Thur/Sun 8pm-12am EST with Tue/Thur being prog and Sun being alt runs unless prog takes over.

You can reach me on discord at Becca#9861 and my btag is VagrantQueen#11100. We look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there Burnadrus! I like the bump on your post from the person that has played with you :smiley: I’m reaching out about our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 5/10M. I’ll leave our post below. If we sound like a good fit, please reach out in the discord listed. Would love to chat with you!

Hey Burn!!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594