242 Resto Druid LF Raid Team

Hey Mnenosyne,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 4/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a healer to join our core raiding team. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Inexorable Brutality 4/10M are looking to recruit solid, friendly and dedicated raiders to our roster as we aim to push for CE. We’re in need of ranged/healer gamers to help us push to and round out of roster of skilled dps. We would love to have you with us we raid tues/wed 8-11 server/central and are located on Emerald Dream Alliance.
Discord:Merker#0172
Btag: Merker#1974

Hey Mnenosyne!

[A] Too Stupid To Quit (US-Sargeras) is looking for a strong healer to push into mythic. We’re currently 10/10H 1/10M, aiming for at least 8/10M this tier, but never opposed to going further. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we do a fair amount of mythic plus outside of raid as well.

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat with you further. You can reach me on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282). Hit me up!

Cheers!

Happy Monday! WIll contact those with info left behind =) Thanks!

1 Like

Hey there! I know you said alliance only but I’d honestly like to chat and talk through some things as I still think we may be a great fit for you. Please reach out to me anytime.

Pouty#1295

Happy Tuesday!

Taco Tuesday!

Hi there, we are Horde and may be what you seek if a faction change is something youre willing to do. Would love to talk if youre still searching for a home.

Hello!

If you are willing to transfer alliance we may be the guild for you.

Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

The Order of the Sliver Hand participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Our plan is to clear 10/10 Normal Sanctum of Domination and then progress into Heroic.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu: BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges: BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

Hey Mnenosyne!

MGB (10/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong players but especially a Death Knight, Demon Hunter, Druid, Monk, Priest, Rogue, or Warrior.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

Hello Mnenosyne,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 9/10H And 1/10M with 30% pulls on M Eye.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey Mnenosyne,

Pankeks on Stormrage 3/10M Wed/Thur 8-11 EST. We definetely have room for another healer. I’d love to talk if you’d be interested KeLth#1486.

Oh man…come to the dark side! Won’t regret it!

Hi mnenosyne,

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 3/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 1 healer (not priest or shaman), and 1 ranged dps, esp boomkin.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

Hey friend!

Raid days/times: Wednesday/ Thursday 7-10 server time (9-12 eastern for reference)

Needs: Tanks, Healers, DPS, (RDPS?) Everything!

Druids, Shaman, Mage, Warrior, Warlock, etc. Anyone will get a fair chance no matter your class or spec. Yes even you Feral.

We are an AOTC/Casual mythic progression guild. We are laid back and focus on community and building the bonds we have had since the birth of our guild back in legion.

We are currently 7/10 heroic 10/10 normal. (Sub 5 % on fate) We are normally clearing at a faster pace but classic wow and the declining population on KT has made recruiting a little difficult :frowning:

We might be casual but we love raiding and strive to push ourselves to get as far in mythic as we can. As the GM/RL of our guild I try really hard so my friends and members can succeed. We have a lot of our members/raiders living their best life back in the ol nostalgic TBC atm. Which I totally understand, but it has left us short handed for right now. Which has motivated me to push my self and try and get as much success I can for my team and our guild. I really want the people who are taking their time to raid with me and trust me as GM/RL to succeed.

Please comment if you are interested. I am sure we can figure out a way to communicate.

Thank you all for your time and I hope it doesn’t end up as a TL;DR.

Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Droppin our info in the event you end up looking at Horde! Good luck in your search :slight_smile:

We are actively looking to add a healer to our team. Check us out.

Seer is an Alliance guild formed from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK. We got 9/10 Mythic Nathria and are currently 4/10 Mythic currently.

Our Goal is Cutting Edge on a 2 day progression raid schedule. We also have an optional 3rd Heroic night. We are looking for a few high-caliber players to join the team.

Our environment is more laid back, adult, with a focus on demand play style. We pride ourselves on a non-toxic raiding team and a fun atmosphere.

Our progression raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.
Tuesday is an optional Heroic night from 8-11pm PST

We are currently Recruiting!
-Could consider a strong Tank (DK or Monk)
-Could consider a strong melee DPS (DH, Rogue, or Enhance)
-Need 1 more healer (Paly or Druid)
-Open to all Range DPS, but would give a kidney for a skilled Shadow Priest

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to Tristan#8888

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.
Ranger#1905

Hey Mnenosyne! Take a look at Nox Oriens! I think we may be a good fit and feel free to contact me anytime! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

…, {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. B)