242 ilvl warrior lfg

I’m Dysax, I’m a returning player after leaving the game early in 9.1.

I currently am 240 ilvl on my main warrior and I have two alts, a mage and a rogue.
I’ve been playing wow and raiding at a pretty high level since Legion. My raiding history is below:

Antorus CE - dps warrior
Uldir AOTC - Warlock
BoD CE - dps/tank Warrior
EP CE - dps/tank Warrior
NL CE - balance druid
CN CE - dps Warrior
SoD AOTC - dps warrior

I’ve taken breaks from the game over the years for a few months at a time and my most recent one was just after the 9.1 release. I am returning to the game and am looking for a new guild to hang out with. I would be interested in raiding a night or two per week after 8pm CST. Mostly heroic with some mythic dabbled in perhaps. I don’t have the time to commit to a CE guild. I’m also interested in playing more than just warrior, though I am happy to fit where I can.
You can reply or message me on wowprogress, discord or bnet.
Discord: Dysax#8948
Bnet: Dysax#11474

Below are some recent logs:

Castle logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/59683002#zone=26
(I transferred to a guild that private logs during CN so I have nothing after these)

NL logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40636681?zone=24&new=true

1 Like

Hey! You sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Hello there we have a few spots still open on our raid team. I’l post the link to my recruitment add and if it sounds like we might work, i’d love for you to contact one of us. If not, happy hunting!

Hey Daggers! Hope you’re doing well : ) I think we both are in a similar mindset regarding our interests in the game (I’m a previous CE player looking to raid at a relaxed pace now). We do raid at 8pm EST, but I thought i’d reach out in case you were still interested. I’m recruiting for The Aristocats on Alliance Stormrage. We’re a new guild of previous CE/mythic raiders and people newer to raiding who are aiming to make a heroic/Aotc guild that dabbles in mythic without getting too burnt out. We’ve done the heavy grind before and now are just looking to make a fun community that people can hang out in, play the game, and have a good time. We’re not raiding till 9.2, however, we are quite active doing M+ (low keys, KSM keys, and higher keys!), just hanging out, and doing things like jackbox/phasmophobia/other party games in the meantime. If you’d like to find out more about us, please check our our guild page at https://guildsofwow.com/the-aristocats We raid Tues/Thursday 8-11 EST.

I added you on discord, lets chat on sometime! rahat#2723

Hello there Dysax! My names Kayj-ShadowCouncil & I’m a recruiting officer for The Deadmen. We’re currently looking to fill our roster for the end of this tier and going forward into 9.2. I do believe you would be a great fit for us!

[H][US] - BlackwaterRaiders (AOTC, 3/10M)

Raid Times
Tuesday & Thursdays 8PM EST(6PM Server) - 12 EST

We consider ourselves to be semi-hardcore guild that looks to push as far into Mythic as possible every tier. Our main goal is to be the best progression wise guild on the server. We have a very talented group of players, but unfortunately the combination of IRL stuff and patch burn has caused some vacancies in our roster. So here I am, looking to fill the spot!

The Deadmen community is one of the best. We take pride in providing a friendly environment where anyone can come and feel welcomed, while at the same time maintaining a competitive atmosphere to help push and better all of our members. Outside of raid we have an avid group of players that run a bunch of M+. We also hold guild events and run organized PvP groups. There’s something to do for everyone here ^.^

Please message me on discord or Bnet if interested:
Discord: KayJay#3513
Bnet: KaayJaay#1684

Hi there Dysax!

Welcome back! Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting DPS for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there, I’m unsure if you’d be okay with Alliance but I sent you a bnet request. I’ll leave all our other info below but I hope to hear from you and if Alliance isn’t an option then apologies!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.
We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. We were 6/10M CN and 3/10M SoD with Soulrender at 16% until we had to take a break due to many of our raiders having real life pop up.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438