242 Holy Priest looking for guild for Heroic/Mythic Raiding and M+

Hello,

I’m currently looking for a guild to wrap up heroic and move into mythic progression. With my current guild I am 10/10 N and 9/10 heroic. I have a shadow set as well that is maybe 240ish? I can flex to that if needed, but am more comfortable playing Holy as my main spec. Ideally I’d like a guild that is moving into mythic or at least has mythic aspirations, as my former guild is calling it quits after AOTC.

Only other requirement for me is that the guild be LGBT friendly, as I’m a gay man. I don’t need an LGBT guild per se, but would rather avoid misogynistic, homophobic, or transphobic nonsense when it comes to the people I play with.

I’d like to stay hordeside but will consider alliance for the right fit.

Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Hi there, we are at the same progression as you and fixing to dive full time into Mythic. Recently completed AOTC. Would love to talk further, add me on BNet Mortiia#1612.

Hey!
We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to farm heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier.

We reached AOTC with 1/10M and are very excited to continue the groove of things this tier
We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.

Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 or brag astro#1523 if you have any questions or are interested in joining

Soul Squad, on Thrall, is a 4/10M guild looking for strong raiders and M+ players to join our raid team.

We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 7:30-10:30 EST

Additional alt/casual heroic raid Sunday 7:30-10:30 EST

We consider all applicants/class/roles so please feel free to apply.
Actively recruiting flex players!

Feel free to reach out to me,

Bnet: Theonecake#1277, Discord: theonecake#4449

Hey! I see you are looking for a guild, let me know if your interested.

[H] Divine - Tichondrius
1/10M - 9/10H - Wednesday / Friday 10:30pm - 1:30am EST

We are an active adult guild of very close players that have been raiding together for the last few years. We are seeking players that are eager to get into mythic raiding with the intention of pushing CE content this tier. We have consistent progression from week to week. We are a mainly evening/night time guild as many of our members have jobs and kids how ever you may find a few people online through out the day. We require atleast 90% attendance for our raid team.

What you can expect from us: We are a dedicated group of players that sets time aside to ensure we raid every week consistently and are competitive in nature but each of us are able to take criticism to improve our game play and guild as a whole. We provide raid consumables and gems/enchants every week and have an an active friendly community that is willing to push mythic keystones outside of raid.

Recruitment Needs:
-1 Strong Healer
-1 Warlock (any spec)
-1 Havoc DH (dps)
-1 Warrior (dps)
-1 Deathknight (dps)

Will consider other classes, this is just our highest priority list.

Hello. I’m the GM of Click To Move a Horde guild on Area -52 that raids on Fri - Sat 7PM - 10PM EST and an optional night on Weds 7-10 EST for gearing new people on farm content. We are an older crowd (30 -40) with some of us playing years / tiers together on alliance before making the switch to horde in 9.0. Our core enjoys playing together in a focus but chill environment, we learnt a while ago that killing stuff with people that you have fun with makes the game a lot better so are looking for like minded people. Being an older crowd we strive to have a toxic free environment and are open to all types of walks in life and the only real qualifications are being mechanically adept and able to perform at a mythic level. Currently 10/10H, 3/10M , we also run a lot of keys, but being a two day raiding guild we would be pushing for CE at a slower clip and we know that is not for everyone. That being said, we came across your post and wanted to see if any of this would interest you.

Lok’tar, Brunhilde! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde raids Friday / Saturday 7-10 central. We’re currently 3/10m with progression on both soulrender and remnant. We’re looking for a holy priest! We’re a diverse bunch and very welcoming to all non-a**holes; you sound like a good fit.

If you have any questions, I’m best reached on Discord. Ember#2528

Guild & Server: Shenaniganz Zul’jin - Horde

**Raid Times/Days:**Tues/Weds 7PM to 10PM EST plus optional Monday

Current Progression: 10/10H 1/10M SOD

Contacts:
-Recruiting officer-
Discord- @Conceald#0535
Bnet- Conceald#11955

-Guild Leader-
Discord- @HellfirePain#8117
Bnet- HellfirePain#1736

Requirements:
-Good attendance.
-Have knowledge of your class.
-Positive attitude.
-Desire to progress into mythic.
-Team player

Immediate Needs:
-DPS Any spec
-Healer
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class/spec

Other needs:
-Key pushers
-Flex raiders

Hey there ! We’re duplicitys Reach, a weekend raiding guild that is 4/10 M. If you’re interested in raiding fri/sat 9pm-12am est, please reach out to Snarfing#4104 on discord! We’re lgbt+ friendly, I’m a lesbian myself and im the raid lead so we make sure to keep the team non-toxic.

Hey there! Sounds like we might be a good fit for you. We’re on Proudmoore which is known as sort of the “LGBTQ+ friendly” realm, and the guild itself is very welcoming. I’ll put the spam below for you.

Quick Information

• Mythic Progression- 9hrs/week
  • Wednesday-Thursday-Monday: 5pm PST- 8pm PST
  • Goal: Cutting Edge

Class Needs:

• Rogue
  • Moonkin
  • Enhancement Shaman
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Frost/Unholy Deathknight (with slappy hands)
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Exceptional other classes/specs will be considered

Loot:

/roll <3 digit number> if you don’t need an item

Required Addons:

• Greenwall
  • DBM / BigWigs
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weak Auras 2

Raiders should come prepared to raid in a progression-minded environment by having food, flasks, pots, runes, tomes, and anything else you might need. Gear should be gemmed and enchanted. Raiders should know fights before hand so if they have any questions or comments on how things are done on a fight they can be asked a head of time. Team members should maintain a positive attitude during raid and help fellow teammates to improve where needed.

Attendance should be 2/3 or better. Consistency offers a better raiding atmosphere for all raiders. We understand that sometimes you may need to post out for the night. We expect raiders to post out in the attendance channel that they will not be attending raid.

About our Team
We are one of the newest teams in Eternal Kingdom forming approximately 1 month after Castle Nathia came out. After forming up and getting our core group set we started to progress extremely quickly. In Castle Nathria despite the late start we achieved progressed up to Sludgefist and nearly killed him.

There will be zero tolerance for drama and a high expectation for all raiders to treat each other with respect. If you have any concerns, please bring them to leadership immediately. We will do everything we can to ensure that our raid atmosphere remains relaxed and fun while also focusing on killing bosses.

About our Community
Eternal Kingdom is a large multi-faction community consisting of multiple guilds, 9 Mythic raid teams, 6 Heroic raid teams, 2 Training teams, a PvP team, friends, and family. We pride ourselves in having a positive, all-inclusive guild that houses players with varying degrees of experience and time able to be devoted to this game.

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

RainbowDash#1867(Discord Araya#9555) - Tsunami Recruiting
Dramaticleap (Discord Dramaticpaws#7161)

Hey!

We over at on Bleeding Hollow are excited to hear you’re interested in a raid team. I think we may be a great fit for your situation. Our raid team’s several members have been raiding together for years. Most of us are in our mid 20’s to 30’s, some with families. Our goal is to push heroic and mythic as deep as we can this tier.

We reached AOTC with 1/10M and are very excited to get back into the groove of things.

We raid twice per week on Tuesday/Wednesday nights 9:15pm - 12:15pm Eastern.

Contact me on Discord at Astrolix#7598 if you have any questions or are interested in joining.

Hello Brunhilde - give me a shout! I think we may be a great fit! Shadow.

Nox Oriens (9/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 3-4 DPS, main spec healer that can dps and a main tank or dps/tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

If you send me a request on discord, Wheysted#5158, I would greatly appreciate taking a few mins of your time.

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Legion Raid Progression:
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare: Mythic Cutting Edge
3/3 Heroic Trial of Valor: Ahead of the Curve
5/10 Mythic Nighthold
4/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
9/11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne

At this time we are looking for Range Dps, Melee DPS, heals

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Expectations:
Be on time
Have Discord for voice communication
Have installed the required add-ons
Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times

Add-on List:
Deadly Boss Mods/Bigwigs
Angry Assignments
Weak auras
ERT

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

3/10M guild, working on 4 and 5, would have a spot for you, and we are very accepting of everyone. Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , horde Daaajester#1140

Hello there. I am with Inverse Logic. We are AOTC focused but do enjoy getting into mythic as well. Usually the first 5 or 6 of mythic. We are currently 9/10 H. We raid Tues/Thurs 8p-11p est. We are looking to recruit a healer. If interested, please shoot me a message. My btag is Blyss#1722. Discord is Blyss#9841.

Heya,

[A] Too Stupid To Quit US-Sargeras is looking for a strong healer to push further into mythic progression. We’re currently 3/10 M progressing on Remnant. Our goal this tier is at least 8/10M, but I believe we can go further if we dedicate to efficient prog. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST and Sunday same time at least every other week for heroic offnight things, carry runs, alts, etc.

This isn’t normally part of my recruitment spiel, but we don’t tolerate discrimination of any form, sexuality, gender, religion, ethnicity, or otherwise. When something happens and is brought to the attention of the officers, it is dealt with.

Unfortunately, we’re alliance, but I hope you’ll still consider us.

Hit me up on discord (Cy#4103) or bnet (Yawn#11282) !

Cheers

Hey there! Everest (Area 52) would love to have you. We are currently 1/10M & 9/10H. We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid:

Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder

Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder

Kish (Kyoto#11479) - Co-Founder

Pucho (Pucho#11131) - Healing Officer

Hey Brunhilde, If your still looking for a guild Persistent-Thrall [H] is recruiting heals for our main raid team. We are an Active, Adult Semi H/C raiding guild. Would love to chat with you about possibly joining our team. You can contact me on disc @ Coco#6386 or B-Tag @ Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.?