242 Havoc and 237 BM Hunter LF AotC + guild

Hi there, we recently returned to the game and have just been doing mplus, we are looking for a permanent home. We need a guild that runs Sat/Sun pretty much anytime except super early in the morning. We don’t have current raid xp, but have many recent aotc, and will research and learn fast. We aren’t looking for a dedicated mythic guild, but are cool with doing a few bosses after aotc is reached each tier. We are currently alliance and on stormrage, but are open to xfer and maybe even a faction swap for the right guild. hmu if we sound like a possible fit for your guild and we can go from there.

Hi Max! Hey have you read about our guild, Weekenders? We feature both a guild and a community (links to both in the post below)!

A quick summary: We are mature players. We run M+ M/W/Th 8p EST at various levels of difficulty, including “baby keys” (2-9). We raid for progression on Sat/Sun 130-4p EST. We even have a FridayFunNight (raid) where people can try out for the progression raid, work on alts, and in general, chill with friendly folks.

We look forward to hearing from you! Have a safe and happy New Year’s

Hey Max come check us out.

[Area-52, Horde] [1/10M] [10/10H] Is a newish semi-hardcore raiding guild with a mission to achieve [Cutting Edge]. Self improvement and self accountability is a must, while pushing to clear content in a timely manner. We have a very active Discord, and leadership with Cutting Edge experience.

We have immediate core spots open to push current content. All exceptional players are encouraged to apply even if your role is not listed. Spots are competitive and effort will be rewarded.

Our short term goal is to achieve Cutting Edge and then push to ultimately becoming a top US 200 guild. All of our leader ship sports cutting edge experience. Our raid lead is 10/10 Mythic SoD (current tier).

Currently Looking for:
Any DPS
DPS With tank OS

Raid days are Tuesday/Thursday. 7:45PM-11PM EST

What we expect from you:

If given a raid spot. Be committed to your role in raid.
Be reliable, show up to raid on time and notify leadership (at least 6 hours ahead of time) if you can’t make it! 95% attendance is key.
Be prepared, show up to raid with: consumables, gems, along with gear that is fully gemmed and enchanted.
Respect everyone’s time and effort (this is basically a teamwork building game)!
Be adept and know how to play your character (using all of your spells and attacks correctly and efficiently).
-Knowledge of all the boss fights in the current tier.

Apply through Discord
Discord Invite Code: [8nhMUVk3FD]

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you about us

Hey! we’re a weekend morning raiding guild on Lightbringer-US Alliance! Currently 4/10 M and doing smooth prog on Soulrender. We’re an Easy going, Tight-knit raiding guild with a great atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Eastern time http://time.is/ET

Pretty balanced composition so we can make room for anything. Experience and gear are not a factor, we pride ourselves that we have a great learning environment but offspecs are appreciated!

We have a pretty stable Mythic+ Community, pretty much everyday keys are ran in some way shape or form, from scheduleded to pickup groups from our discord channel, every season we hold a race with prizes to KSM!
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Hit me up at Slerne#1294 (Bnet) or Slerne#9837 (Discord) for more info.

Hey there if you can do weeknight we are a Heroic/ Casual mythic guild we are currently 5/10M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we need a Demon hunter and a second hunter if interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on discord Or bnet Sig#11142