241 {H} Balance Druid LF Active Prog Guild

Hi there,

241 iLvl Troll boomkin looking for a progression guild with active members. Primary focus is raiding, looking to join at least a 2 day raid team, 3 day is even better. I have 9/10H, 2/10M SoD exp. Faction changed/ Char xferred to guild that recently decided to disband raid team, so not really open to faction changes anymore. Character xfer is a possibility if willing to pay for it. Activity is a huge priority, along with a good group of people to get along with. Currently on A52 {H} Troll Druid

1 Like

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hi Aanthaeos

Stardust is an active progression guild looking for a boomkin!

Our progression-oriented raiding is Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30-11:00p EST. We sometimes have an optional 3rd day for farming lower priority content.

We are 9/10H with a sub 50% wipe on heroic Sylvannas and expect to get her down very soon. We’ve also downed mythic Tarragrue. Once we get heroic Sylvannas down, we’ll turn our progression attention to mythic content. We’re actually raiding in about 20 minutes, so I may be able to provide an update by the end of tonight.

We are on the Alliance side of US-Stormrage. Where are you currently?

We are a group of adults who value a friendly and team-oriented atmosphere. We are professionals, parents, students, etc that need to balance RL with our WoW passions.

We are willing to give you as much insight into how we do things including access to our Discord, listening into or watching a raid, inviting an alt, chatting with our GM/Raid-leader. We want you to feel comfortable about your choice before you make it. A large part of that is making sure that you are a good fit for us and we for you.

If you have any questions at all, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hi there.

Illicit - a US Proudmoore Alliance Raiding guild is recruiting for both of its Mythic raid teams. Both teams raid Tues/Thurs 6-9pm PST and there are occasional pickup/heroic runs that happen over the weeks time.

We are extremely active with a boosted discord that always has people playing other games, running keys, or talking about their day.

Team Hades is 2/10 Mythic
Team Apollo is 4/10 Mythic

I helped to start the guild about 2 years ago and alot of these people have become irl friends that I know I will keep, I def think that if what you want is a active environment with people who are good, you should look at us. Please add me on discord and I can talk more about it to you, and invite you to see how we are.

Quick -
Quick0321#0594 (discord name)

Update: Heroic Sylvannas down

I think we would be a good fit. Added you on Discord.

MortTheInsane#6352

About US: 3/10M guild(been around since vanilla), working on 4 and 5. We raid 2 nights/week and have a spot for you…

Pref: Enh Shamy, Preist, WW Monk, or Boomy…
but we are willing to accept any solid Dps or Healer.

Raid times: Tue/thurs 8-11pm est , US- Argent Dawn Horde

Add div, misa, or myself…
bnet-Daaajester#1140, Div#1237, Misa#1615
Or join us on discord…
Hiitachi#1234

Your discord is set to only receive messages from friends.

Here’s the message that I attempted to send you: Hi Masso, I saw your forum posting that you were looking for a guild on Area52. You mentioned being a troll so Ill assume that you’re horde side. Im with Loot Goblins on Area52, we are 4/10m and we raid sundays and mondays 9pm-12am est. we sometimes do optional heroic runs on Wednesdays. If you’re interested id love to see your logs! Thanks and good luck!

Hey there!

I’d love to chat with you about joining us this upcoming week :slight_smile:

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey Aan.

We’re looking to add a Boomy to the roster for the latter half of SoD. We raid T/Th 8-11 est and located on Area 52 with 5/10M down and progging Pain. Sales are on Sundays and Optional Sunday raid (KT/Syl) if anyone needs. Keys are run throughout the week and some pvp on the side.

If the times work for you and you are interested. Feel free to drop us an application at
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Paradigm Shift on Area 52 (Horde), we are AOTC and 5/10M currently. We raid on the schedule of Wed/Thur/Mon from 7-10pm PST//10pm-1am EST. We also have an optional raid on Sunday where we sell heroic carries. We have an active guild with members running keys during the day and more on throughout the night. We provide all raiding supplies for raid nights. Would love to hear from you. Bnet: Delgalo#1485 or Discord: Delgalo#9742

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/34041/latest

would love to chat

Aantheous its my understanding we would be a great fit for what you’re looking for in terms of guild environment!

Astro#7598 reach out via discord (working all day) as i would love to have a more candid conversation :smiley:

Hi there!! Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal SoD & looking to start heroic SoD together with the goal on AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

Battle.net: Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

Hey there! We are on A52 and would love to have you!

Our guild is AOTC and 1/10M. We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid:

Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Feel free to add me! (Bloodiehell#1476)

We’re a little behind your current progression at only 9/10H, but if you’re willing to overlook that, I’d like to chat with you. We are also on Area 52, and are a semi-casual adult only (21+, average ages 30’s-40’s) guild. We raid Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST and outside of raiding, our members enjoy pushing keys, leveling alts, transmog runs, and hanging out in discord. Please add me at Rawrabear#1450 for more info!

Hi there if you’re able to come up with the money we’re needing a Balance druid on Horde side Area 52

8-11 pm EST raid time (Sun/Mon)

AlzHammer#1406

Good evening Aanthaeos,

We are looking to add some pumpers to our Mythic Raid team.

We are 10/10 H and 3/10 M with remnant down to 9%. We also raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST.
Add slegEr#1552 for more information.

Thanks