241 Balance Druid LF Active Prog Guild

Hi there,

241 iLvl boomkin looking for a progression guild with active members. Primary focus is raiding, looking to join at least a 2 day raid team, 3 day is even better. I have 9/10H, 3/10M SoD exp, guild recently decided to disband raid team, as why I am in search of one now. Activity is a huge priority, along with good people to get along with. LF any weekday raid day for main progression, not past 11 CST, with weekend optional raiding would be a plus.

Discord- Masso#0466

Hey bud, we are 4/10M and are LF Healers and DPS right now. HMU.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

[H] No Way On Area 52 is a 5/10m SOD guild

We are currently in need of a solid balance druid to bolster our roster.

Last week we killed remnant and achieved 5/10m and are looking to start painsmith progression next week.

Track our progress and recruitment needs here!: wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/area-52/No+Way

If you are interested please file an application here: tinyurl(dot)com/NoWayApp
or reach out to me on discord @: Insomniaq#0192

If you respond here I most likely will forget to check back!

Have a great day! :slight_smile:

HI, Mr. Boomy

Pumperdudes is a 4/10M guild. We are looking for more ranged DPS at the moment. If you have any interest message me on discord.

Thanks,
Phil/Herb#7359

Guild: Casually Heroic

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Wed 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs:

1. Looking for a Boomkin & More DPS
  2. Be able to have fun, relax and enjoy the game. :stuck_out_tongue:
  3. Will need Logs

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Shadowlands, of you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: Casually Heroic has evolved over the years. We went from a mythic pushing group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break in BFA and now we are back with a new name and new approach.

The name pretty much sums up our approach. AOTC and mythic keys will be our main goals, we will do mythic when heroic is cleared. Just not a full on mythic grind. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. If you just need a stepping stone on your way to the big leagues, we can help with that. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Hi there!

If we look like a good fit add me! Tue & Thu 8p-11p EST, 10/10H, 1/10M
Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hope this reaches you!

still looking

Hello, very interested in speaking with you, please reach out to Borux

< PLUR > Is a Semi-Hardcore Horde guild on US-Area52 focused on achieving Cutting Edge each raid tier. We strive to create a relaxed & safe community; Punctuality, communication and attendance are highly valued.

Peace, Love, Unity & Respect is the foundation of the Guild. We understand you may not be able to attend every raid night and encourage prioritizing on your personal life.
We enjoy pushing the highest content together with a relaxed & positive approach. I encourage you to apply and look forward to have you join our community!

Raid Team Info:

Currently accepting all applications - High priority on exceptional DPS, please apply below

Voice/Website: Discord

Loot System: Main Spec preferred

Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 10PM -1AM EST
Optional Friday Heroic - 10pm-1am EST (alts welcome)

Apply here:

ttps://forms.gle/taaXXFPmwVmxVKdL8

please type https

Please contact myself or Nyssae with any questions:

GM: Borux (in-game) – Vyrax#9465 (Discord)

Second in Command: Nyssae(in-game) - Nyssae#8685 (Discord)

bummping still looking