240 Unholy DK looking for AOTC Guild

Hi, I’m an Unholy DK that is looking for an AOTC guild or perhaps one that gets AOTC and then dabbles into Mythic but not a full on CE guild. My current guild had a lot of its members call it quits for this patch and I still want to raid.

I am currently 7/10 Heroic but have no issues working with a guild that is less progressed. I am available to raid any day except Wednesday after 9:00pm EST/ 6:00pm PST. I am willing to server transfer if need be.

Hello Strigoi, Rising UWU - Blackrock would love to have you. We are 4/10 Heroic and raid weekends 7-11pm MST

Hey! Not sure if you’re flexible with times or are willing to transfer to WRA, but if you’re able to make Friday 9pm-12am/Sunday 4-7pm EST we could use DPS interested in heroic raiding! Currently the guild is 8/10H and looking to get AOTC whille preserving the “fun but focused” mentality the guild was built upon. You can read more about the guild below, and if you would like to reach out you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) or on Battle.net (SyWizard#1594) [H] [Wyrmrest Accord] 8/10 H Fri/Sun Guild LFM!

Hey Strigoi, I’d love to add another DK to my team. We are Hefty, an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) semi-casual guild on Area 52. We are currently 5/10H, 10/10N and raid on Tues and Thurs, 10pm-1am EST. Our goal each tier is a minimum of AOTC and then we usually take out about a handful of mythic bosses while still maintaining our relaxed, low-stress atmosphere. Outside of raiding, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and hanging out in discord. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

[H] [Dalaran] 9/10H 9p.m-12a.m est. LF Dps for Mythic

In need of a dps class for our main raid team for mythic raiding. open raid is on tuesdays 9p.m- 12.am. and actual raid in on thur/sun 9p.m- 12.am. If you are just looking for a chilled guild that spams M+ or some pvp that is fine as well. shoot me a message I am always on WOW contact me @ pimpdaddy#1994 or Pîmppap. we are going to kill sylvanas toniight and hopefully you can call this guild your home

Hello there! We have several openings on our team. I’d love to chat if our time would work for you. H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

Dream - US Firetree would love to have you! We’re currently 4/10 HC and are aiming for AOTC this tier. Like many other guilds, we looking to rebuild our roster after the mass exodus. We raid Tuesdays and Thursday 8:30-10:3 CST

Hey strigoi, we are 9/10h we are an aotc guild that try to get as far into mythic as we can here is a link to our post hit me up if your interested

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi there.

We just started our foray into heroic in the last hour and a half of raid last week and got 2 bosses down and the third to 17%. We’re expecting to go brrrr in heroic in the coming weeks. We achieved AotC last tier.

You don’t have to transfer right away, you’re welcome to try us before you spend money.

More about us:
Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We are 2/10H 10/10N SoD (we just started heroic on 8/13/2021) and achieved AotC in CN.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-60+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. We’re a no-screaming/raging (at other players) environment. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us, we’ll help you catch up as best we can.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

We are Club House!(5/10M 10/10H) on Kil’Jaeden. Weekend group progress currently 8/10H! Raid times are 9pm-12am Fri+Sat!

• We are building a weekend team starting with AOTC into mythic.
  • Leadership is 5/10M 10/10H
  • We expect you to come raid, wanting to raid! have all consumables and having at least watched a vid on fights. Do not come clueless to fights, We do not have time for ignorance.

Specifically needing 1 Enh shaman 1 DH . 1 other ranged and 1 other melee slots open. All buffs are covered once the DH slot is secured.

We are starting this group from scratch! this means we are starting in heroic then building up into mythic. You want a shot to mythic raid? Come raid with us! Everyone will be earning their slot.

This is also the guilds second raid group, this means theres a ton of guild activity! m+ and possible pvp group is theres enough demand.!!

We are laid back but expect you to preform when its time. Lets play the game! HMU in game pimpion#1425 or app forms.gle/ycZpwMGydrgDmJ9u6

Hi Strigoi . We might be what you are looking for!

[H] [US] [Thrall] [3/10H] SoD [10/10N] SoD What’s DFG stand for? You decide.

LF Heals and DPS to round out our Raid Team to finish Heroic Progression and dabble in Mythic, but all roles are welcome. Core players are on every night for >+15 keys. Come laugh with us.

Raid is Tuesday, 9:30-12:30 EST (server time), and Saturday, 9:30-12:30 EST

Hit up Frankenstyne#6131 or Nerida#1528 (discord) for more info.

Not going to do some lame copy/paste, but I’d be interested in chatting with you.

I know you mentioned you aren’t looking for a CE guild but I still think we would be a good fit. As we make similar progression to most 3 day CE guilds but we only raid 2 days.

Hi there,

Are you still looking for a new guild?

Please reach out to me if you would like to chat, would like to talk to you about my guild.

We are Imminent Explosion on Illidan
Currently 6/10H 10/10N
Raid nights Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST
Semi-hardcore, fun and progression oriented
Mythic progression after AotC, would like CE but will be our first and not an insane push

Thanks,
Frog
Spacefrog#2403 (Discord)
Spacefrog#11917 (Battle.net)

Hey Strigoi,

You listed our exact playstyle with AOTC and a little mythic.

Scars on Mal’Ganis would love to have you. We are 9/10H and will likely get AOTC this week. We raid Tue/Thu 8-11PM CST.

Message me on bnet at Jonnus#1529.

Hey!!! I’d love to talk to you a bit more if your still looking for a guild!! HMU on discord and hopefully we can have a chat :smiley: Fresh#5071

Add me on Discord: Jaystir#1204

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster and give a home to players long term. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! If you’re interested and would like to know more please let me know. Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621