240 Outlaw rogue Looking for AOTC guild

Hello i am a committed outlaw rogue who is looking for a guild to settle in with. I’m looking for a group that will push 10/10 heroic and in time progress mythic as well. All schedules can work. Let me know if there is a place for me on your team.

Hi there Ditdornlok!

[The Numpty Brigade] is an AoTC-focused guild on Illidan looking for more ranged dps! We are headed by a couple of mythic raiders who were sick of the stress and wanted to go for a more casual/fun route.

Our raid times are Friday/Saturday 7:30-10:30PM CST. Our plan for 9.2 and beyond is to hit normal first to see the fights and then swapping to heroic full-time to aim for AoTC. Whether or not we venture into mythic will be decided as a team upon achieving AoTC.

In addition to raiding, we’re very fond of pushing keys, with many members achieving KSM in the past M+ season. We also are gauging interest in an RBG team.

If you’re interested, feel free to message Ackleholic#3313 on discord or Kreg#2602 (discord)/Kreg#11527 (bnet)

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.