240 Hunter LFG

Hello, I’m currently on Sargeras interested in pushing mythic eventually , and also a guild that doesn’t take WoW as a second job, love to progress but also still enjoy a casual atmosphere , prefer Sat-Sun schedule or Sat-Mon since I work nights tues-friday. Will realm transfer & faction change if needed.

Hi - Ex Sarg Alliance person here reaching out :slight_smile:

We are a horde guild on Thrall looking for a couple more good dps. We are AOTC oriented and offer a 1night a week raid schedule on Sundays 6-9 eastern and try to keep other activities rolling throughout the week as folks are interested. Current prog is 5/10 heroic. If this interests you - please reach out - here is our contact info:

Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettichi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

I think we might be a great fit for you!

(H) Invincible - Thrall - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

If Daytime raiding could work for you, hit me up and we’ll chat. Sat + Sun 9am-Noon PST - Zacheris#1577 on BNet

Hey there, if you’re interested in doing Sat/Sun afternoons I run a guild that’s 7/10H currently and raids 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun.

Feel free to reach out on discord (GrefGreag#1358) or bnet (GrefGreag#1613)

if late night is possible

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258

Descendants of Lore may work for your time, but we don’t always do Mythic, sometimes a toe or two if we have the roster but we mostly clear Normal and Heroic. I will leave our spam and if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord so we can talk further:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

3/10 H
7/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1-2 healers. Preferably non pally classes (we already have 2). Would also love to see a Windwalker Monk and/or Fury/Arms Warrior to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there Vozjhera! We are looking for a hunter actually for our weekend team. They are 4/10M and raid 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. Here’s our post below, please reach out if we sound like a good fit!

[H] 4/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Healer/Range Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)