240 frost/unholy dk LF Raiding guild

8/10H SOD
1/10M SOD

guild just disbanded last night.
looking to raid tues-wed

We raid 3 days but drop the third day later into the tier. 7/10H 1/10M Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST. Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Good morning,

Sorry to hear about your guild disbanding. If you’re open to a 3 night guild I’d love to chat with you! Here’s our info for you.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 9/10
Mythic - 1/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi there,

I’d be very interested in talking with you more on your past experience and your availability. I am with the guild YEP ([A] Stormrage) 2/10M & 9/10H SoD. We raid 2 nights a week, Tues/Thurs 10pm-1am EST (7-10pm PST) with completely optional alt runs/farm content on Weds/Sat. Our goal is definitely CE this tier, but we’re not hardcore, just trying to have a fun raid experience with everyone while also killing bosses.

We’re a very close-knit group and often play multiple other games outside of WoW if that’s something you’re also interested in. Feel free to reach out to me on discord Inugami#4409 to discuss more of what you’re looking for in a guild, and if YEP might be the home for you. Good luck on your search!

Good Morning. If you can swing Thursdays, please see the below.
Good luck in your search!

Guild: Envelop
Team: Free Repairs
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Illidan

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Day/Time:
Thursdays
7 - 11p CT

Progression: (at the time of this post)
1/10 M | 9/10 H

Recruiting DPS:
We are open to all DPS except Hunter at this time.

Recruiting Healers:
We are only seeking a healer with a strong DPS OS. Our core healing spots are full at this time.

Description:
The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether your job or spouse won’t allow a hardcore raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

More Info/Apply:
https://envelop.gg/fr

Hey Chief - we’re currently 7/10H and looking for a DK - We’re horde on Tich and raid T/W 845-12am EST.

Hey Chief,

We are an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 1/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10CST. We finished last trier 9/10M and are pushing this tier for CE.

We are in a need of a Resto Shaman. Let me know if you are interested you can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hey there Chief!
Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (3/10M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a DK for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for if you are able to make our Sunday time (I know you listed Tues-Wed, but worth a shot!)! Check us out:

We don’t raid Tues/Wed but wanted to shoot my shot anyways as we do have an immediate opening for a DK on our core roster.

We are a 2 day (6 hour) weekend CE guild, we do NOT raid extended hours or extra days, we are not a 2 day guild that raids 6 hours + 6 hours of “optional” progression.

And we do offer a transfer reimbursement after successful trials, as well as offer tons of mythic+ and raid boosting to make you tons of gold if that’s something you are interested in as well.

Lets Go … I have spot for you Discord = Horse#5014

Hey Chief!

Not sure if you’d be interested in going Horde but Im the GM of a 10/10H 3/10M guild looking to add a DK. We raid Tues/Wed from 8PM-11PM Est time on Bleeding Hollow. Would love to chat more if you’d be willing to come horde.

Mattak#11436 (Bnet)

Hey Chief! We’re a Tues/Thurs night raiding guild, if that works for you, hit us up!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 8/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there mate, we raid wed/friday 8-11 server/central and are looking to add solid dps to join our roster, were currently 9/10H 1/10M SOD and were 8/10M CN and CE nyalotha and are looking to push back in reach out if your interested
Merker#0172

Horde - Server KJ

We’re 7/10H (9/10 this week prog) and Mythic is two weeks
Raid: Wed/Thurs 6-9pm PST
Looking to fill out our raid team roaster completely, if interested in an organized, adult, no-drama action guild Discord is Oro#6621

[A] Proudmore Tues/Friday/Saturday 830pm-1030pm eastern

Our guild has recently formed as we have all came back together from various servers to all play together. Our old progression we were 8/10 Mythic with Generals on last phase. Everyone in our team is a KSM last patch with a few of us already KSM this patch. Our goal this tier is to get Cutting Edge.

Our Current progressions is:

10/10 N

9/10 H

1/10 M

Current Needs:

-Deathknight

-Healer Any Spec

-Windwalker

-Range DPS

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me directly.

BNet - Carigit#1110

Discord- Carigit#6385

Hey,

We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130EST. Currently we are 8/10H, 2/10M. We also do optional Monday raids 9EST-1130EST.

Let me know if you’re interested:
Bnet: Sunde#1384

Add me on discord for a chat Goosefraba#3619

So sorry to hear about your guild :frowning:

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey! Aspire is a previous CE guild that went 8/10 M CN with sub 10% on SLG. We are looking for active and commited players to join our guild and raid team and are currently in desperate need of a DK. We raid Sunday/Monday 9:30 PM ‐ 12:30 AM EST. All of our raiders enjoy playing together and doing keys throughout the week and most of our raiders already have KSM. Hopefully these raid times work for you because we would love to have you. Please PM me on discord if you are interested.

Discord: xCareTaker#0496