240 balance druid 3/10M 10/10H LF Raiding Guild

Looking for any raiding guild horde or alliance that raids on any day from monday-wednesday

Leave info below and I’ll contact you!

Hey,

We are 2/10M, 8/10H and we raid Tues/Weds 9-1130EST, with an optional day Monday 9-1130EST. We are hoping to push for CE and get a few more people for the push.

In Nyalotha, we were 11/12M, and in CN we were 8/10M. Hoping to finally get CE this tier, and looking for a couple more DPS.

If this sounds interesting to you, or would like to learn more, reach out to me on BNET at Sunde#1384, or discord Sunde#5261.

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players and one healer for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more about the guild feel free to reach out below. Please have recent logs ready to go if you’re interested in the mythic raid team

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559

Just formed this week, looking for more dps to fill out our mythic roster. Please message if interested (Mattdoza#1360 - battlenet)

If you have availability for T,W,Thurs we would be interested in speaking with you.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the GM for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We pride ourselves on fostering a toxic free environment. Harassment is prohibited of any kind. LGBT+ :rainbow_flag: allies, respect for our female players, and racial inclusivity are all to be found within our guild.

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

~Flagged for Rename~ from Area-52 is an adult guild focused on pushing for CE each tier. We are currently 3/10M SoD, went 9/10M in CN and raid Tues & Wed from 9-12PM EST. I’d love to chat more, add me on Discord Ojntoast#1029 (Preferred) or Bnet Ojntoast#1442.

Hey! please reach out, interested in chatting with you.

Guild/Server: Stormrage - US [A]

Raid Days: Thurs Sun Mon 7:30-10:30 EST + Optional Sales night

Progression: 10/10H 3/10M

CE Every Tier

Requirements: A good attitude, 90%+ attendance for raid nights, and a desire to continuously learn and improve. If you parse gray on a fight, you work to figure out why and how you can do better next time. You show up to raids on time, prepared with consumables and knowledge of the fights/the strats we will be using.

Needs: For our core team: Healers, Exceptional DPS

Hey, I am from Adult Milkshake an alliance guild that just transferred to horde Illidan this reset. We are 2/10M 10/10H 8/10M in CN and raid Tuesday/wed/sun 830-1130 est!

If interested apply here https://forms.gle/yZGgiCHf6xHyCmjy8 or hit me up on discord xCH4SE#1110

Hey man, Feel free to check out Overcomplicated. We’re looking for a boomkin to immediately join our core group for mythic. Check us out for some pulls on Ner’zhul this thursday!:

Hi Jspinal! We are Adversary and we are 3/10 mythic 9/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8:00 to 11:00 pm EST. We are recruiting exceptional players for cutting edge. We may be a great fit.

Please reach out to us if you’d like to discuss trialing with the team!
Discord: Khromah#1532
Btag: Khromah#1755

Hey Jspinal,

My name is Matt and I am the GM of a 3/10M (2% wipe on Remnant) 10/10H guild on Bleeding Hollow. We raid Tues/Wed from 8-11PM Est time. Would love to add a balance druid to our mythic roster. If that is of interest to you happy to chat more details about our guild environment to see if its a fit.

Mattak#11436 is my Bnet and MattCDN#0001 is my discord. Either comms work.

Hopefully we will chat soon!

MM.

Hey Jspinal, if you’re still considering, we would love to chat.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
1/10 Mythic Sanctum
8/10 Heroic Sanctum
10/10 Normal Sanctum

Most Recent Progression:
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Requirements
Discord (with working mic)
75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
Ability to receive constructive criticism
Hatred of puns and terrible jokes
How to Apply
Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
Discord: Shalathe#9581
Recruitment: Giladeon (Ingame)

BattleTag: Arkturas#1222
Discord: Arkturas#7166

Inexorable Brutality located on Emerald Dream 9/10H 3/10M raid tues/wed 8-11 sever/central time looking to add raiders to our team, we have active m+ going on every day, guildies help one another and play together outside of raid. Would love to have a chat with you.
Discord:Merker0172

Range Five is a Mythic Raiding guild that focuses on having a performance focused raid while keeping a standard 2 day a week raiding schedule. We all have jobs, family and other time commitments and find that the 2-day schedule fits best for us. We are strict with our raid times and try to start pulling bosses at 7pm EST and end at 10pm EST. Range five are looking to get CE this tier while keeping our schedule and raid the same as it has been when we started in early Legion. And to do that we need a great roster of raiders, for our main raid team we are looking to have 25 raiders on the main mythic roster which will protect us from any absences as well as give us a great pool of classes to pick from to from the best raid composition for the boss we are progressing.

** Sanctum of Domination - 3/10M 10/10H AOTC**
CONTACT INFO

Please Fill out our WoW Audit form. its the best way that we can get ahold of you. (Just remove the space between the H)

h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/zuljin/range-five/main?preview

and feel free to add us on Bnet or Discord and we will get back to you promptly

Btag:

LonewolfMcQ#1468
beaumint#1591

Discord:

Lonewolfmcquade#4301
beaumint#0739

In need of a dps class for our main raid team for mythic raiding. open raid is on tuesdays 9p.m- 12.am. and actual raid in on thur/sun 9p.m- 12.am. If you are just looking for a chilled guild that spams M+ or some pvp that is fine as well. shoot me a message I am always on WOW contact me @ pimpdaddy#1994 or Pîmppap.

Hello! ScrubClub is a mythic progression raiding guild currently looking to add to our main roster. We are AOTC and 1/10M so far this tier.

We are Horde in Illidan

We like to have a fun atmosphere while raiding and still get the work done. We raid Tues/Wed 730-11pm CST.

Outside of raid we run Mythic+ often.

Hit me up on discord Karma#2513

Progress:
SoD progress: 3/10M 9/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad