24 hour suspension being extended?!

You need to wait for your ticket, it’s a known issue and a GM needs to look at it.

1 Like

The armory isn’t the best place to look to plead your case. It’s a bit out of date, and it’s just not an accurate tool in this regard. Secondly, name changes are reactive - not proactive. Your realm mates believed your name to be offensive or inappropriate and flagged it. A GM looked it over and agreed and you were then given a forced name change.

As I said in the other thread, this is a known issue. Keep your ticket open and it will be seen to in the order it was received. Ticket queues are just running a bit longer than expected with the system being flooded with this and that in regards to the patch release.

im sure a GM looked at it within 10 minutes of creating the character

No.

GM’s don’t sit around and monitor character creation. As stated before, they’re reactive. They rely on reports.

Either way, you’ll need to wait on the ticket. It can’t be sped up, nor are there any GM’s on the forums.

4 Likes

Unless you have a history of creating characters with inappropriate names or you just kept renaming it to the same inappropriate name that forced the change, no. They wouldn’t have. Now, if you are guilty of any of that, there may be an eye on your account to some extent to make sure you did as you were supposed to. But that would be the only case that they lept on the sanction so quickly.

Unfortunately - you did not put in a ticket stating your suspension hasn’t ended properly - you put in an appeal of the name itself - which I’m just going to tell you right now, is going to be upheld.

I’d suggest you alter your current ticket to reflect this is a bugged extension of the suspension. Current known issue.

8 Likes

so i had cancelled my ticket and it wont let me open a ticket for a bug, it just takes me to the forums?

You didn’t have to cancel the current ticket, Orlyia said to alter it and to make note that you’re caught with the current known issue of the bugged extension. Perhaps try to uncancel it and do as suggested here.

1 Like

how do you uncancell? im in archived tickets and when i click into it there’s no option?

Apologies, I was trying to see how to exactly but I have no recent tickets I could tinker with. I know that usually there is some way to go and change them to being unresolved to continue working on it? Perhaps someone else could chime in here or offer insight in the best way to go about this, I’m sorry I don’t have a better response.

If you closed it, just open another.

5 Likes

under appeal suspension? you had said it would not be upheld? you also said I never stated my suspension issue but it was mentioned on the 3rd response of the same ticket had you read it. So how am I suppose to open another ticket?

No, she said it would be upheld. The name is not appropriate.

2 Likes

so im viewing my new current ticket and it wont let me change it to bugged extension of the suspension. Current known issue.

You just leave that information in the details of the ticket :wink:

i opened a new ticket can you please fix it? US75703081

They can’t. You just have to wait.

4 Likes

Yep same scenario, same issue for me. 24hr suspension, to 2 day suspension, now a 3 day suspension. 6 day suspension total. Put in a ticket on Wednesday so roughly 3 days ago. I’ve heard nothing.

why are there people getting their suspensions resolved within the hour when some folks have been waiting more than 2 days already

It depends on when they put in a ticket to get it worked on, their current place in the queue, and possibly if they already had an open ticket. Other factors can include, the type of ticket that was sent in, and what kind of information you provided about your problem.

The earlier you submit the ticket, the correct type of ticket, and the clearer the ticket is describing your problem can help speed things up.

2 Likes