239 Venth Hpal - Horde

Searching for a mythic raiding guild, that is horde. Was 9/10M last tier, but started very late in the tier. Looking for a place that likes to have fun, not trying to raid with elitest douches.

Looking for a horde guild that raids 9PM EST or later 2-3 days a week. Will immediately transfer

7/10H Prog, but due to guild dynamics we haven’t started mythic.

Leave me discord or Bnet, and I will reach out if interested.

Hey there Keefton!

We’re looking to pick up a holy pally for our mythic raid team, and we have immediate spots available if you’d like to trial with us!

_

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
1/10 Mythic Sanctum
6/10 Heroic Sanctum
10/10 Normal Sanctum

Most Recent Progression:
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Have you ever considered 1 night raiding?

Hey there! We’re a horde guild currently looking for a holy paladin, here’s some more info about us! We also do a lot of m+ and other activities when not raiding.

Team: Free Repairs
Guild: Envelop
Server: US - Illidan
Faction: Horde

Day/Time:
Thursdays 7 - 11p CT (Illidan Time)

Currently 7/10M at the time of this post.

Players who will be successful on this team are prepared to raid for the full duration, they show up on time and prepared, and are knowledgeable about the game. This team is a mythic progression team and we will wipe on fights, sometimes a lot. Sour attitudes, elitists, or overly negative personas need not apply. Our team does not accept large group applications.

Sound like something you’d enjoy?
Get your nights back! Apply today!

https://envelop.gg/fr

Sounds like you’d fit well with us. Shoot a message to our recruitment officer when you get a chance.

Hi, we’re currently seeking a holy pally for our CE progression, see below:

Close Enough is a Cutting Edge horde guild on Area-52 currently recruiting raiders for Sanctum of Domination!

Current needs:

• WW Monk
  • Balance druid
  • Warlock
  • Healer (hpal/disc preferred)
  • However, all applications will be considered.

Raid Times:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 9PM-12AM EST

What we expect from our members:

• There are no guaranteed raid spots If someone is under performing consistently and another player is ready to step in, they will.
  • We expect a high percentage of raid attendance and communication if absent
  • Max Renown
  • A thorough understanding of your class/spec. While we don’t expect you to be the best player for your respective spec, we like players who do their research and are continually making efforts to improve. Whether you watch streams of high-level players and/or lurk class discords, we feel that players who are in search of knowledge are able to bring more to the raid.
  • Researching the fights prior to first pulls. We understand that some people learn better by playing the fight; however, 19 other raiders depend on you to understand the fight as much as you can beforehand. Strategies we will be utilizing will be posted in discord several nights ahead of raid, but use of outside texts/videos that help you understand the encounters better is encouraged.

If interested please reach out to me on discord (ChungaGunga#9268) for an application link.

Hey Keefton,

We could you an H Pal. Dawn Breaker on Area 52. We raid from 9PM to 12AM Eastern on Tuesdays and Thursday. Currently, 7/10H and a Mythic Terragrue kill. Add me on Discord if you want to chat. Jet#3510

Hi Keefton,

on Mal’Ganis is looking for a holy paladin for our healing team. Our start time is 7 EST but we raid Sat/Sun, so I thought it was possible your schedule was different on the weekends. Just in case, here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

is raidin is a CE guild that was put together last tier at the end of January and we achieved CE the first week of May. We were able to kill Sludge pre-nerf and gained 100 US ranks on each of the final 3 bosses: Sludge, SLG, and Sire. We finished US 339, even though we started 6 weeks after mythic opened.

We were able to reclear multiple times, easily achieving CE for everyone on roster.

We are a 2 night a week guild, Wednesday & Thursday, from 5-9pm PST.

• As we are a 2 night raiding guild, we need to make the most of our time. We place the most value on reliability - do not make everyone else who decided to show up on time wait for you.
  • Second to reliability, we expect a fair amount of throughput. We have public logs so please check them to see if you are competitive with our members.
  • Finally, we are a CE focused raiding guild and we expect our raiders to be able to handle themselves. This includes mechanical competency, and low death count on prog.

is raidin is led by a former top 15 US guild raid leader who has more than a dozen CEs under his belt. We enjoy the game, we enjoy being competitive, and we’re looking for another solid couple people to join us for Sanctum.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions - as we want to make sure as much as you do that we are a good fit for you before joining.

Days: Wed/Thurs
Hours: 5pm pst - 9pm pst.
Currently 3/10M and 10/10H

App now: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1htv59qmBO_-Dcll9tH8m5jOoOWhgVI7OwZit0uD_SgA/viewform?edit_requested=true

or add me on bnet, Cyberz#11856
or Discord - Cyberz#0339

Hello, on [H] Mal’ganis 3/10M SOD is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 8/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: (2 Slots Open)

MDPS: All
RDPS: All
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18

Hello Keefton!

Constant Karma is recruiting to bolster our roster for 9.1 and future tiers.
We are a laid back tight knit group, with a chill raid atmosphere. Our goal is to raid efficiently on a 7 hour per week schedule to achieve a competitive Cutting Edge each tier.

• Current progress: 2/10M and 9/10H
• Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30-11pm Central
• We are currently looking for ALL ROLES.
• Solid logs are required to be considered for a trial.

Please message one of the following officers for more information.
Btag: Enigma#11219, Tazby#1457, or TayTay#11468

We recently had our warrior switch to hpal and we’re looking for a warrior now. However, I could talk to the officer team about him switching back to his warrior if I found a good hpal since finding a warrior has been difficult. We raid wednesday/Thursday 930pm est to 1200am. We’re currently 6/10H and we’re starting mythic tonight. We’re horde on zul’jin. My btag is unkindledone#1606 hit me up if you’re interested and if you are I can talk to the rest of my team and see if they’d be ok with this.

Hey there Keefton!

My name is Mills, I am currently the raid leader for the guild on illidan! We finished last tier 8/10 M after a late start to the tier and are currently 8/10 H 1/10 M SoD.

Our guild is very much that atmosphere you are looking for. We’re a fun group of people that love to progress and have fun proging together.

Our current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday from 10-1 pm est. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me on discord at Mills#1538. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey there

Raiding Rainbow (Tichondrius, Horde) is looking for one final healer to complete the 20th slot for us to restart mythic progression. We raid 6:30-9:30 PST (so 9:30-12:30 EST, unless I suck at math) Tuesday and Thursday with an optional / casual raid on Sundays.

We were 8/10 M CN but needed to heavily recruit due to burnout, which slowed progression. We started this tier strong and are 9/10 H but our mythic progression had to be put on hold because we had 4 members quit due to the Blizzard lawsuit, and their discomfort with supporting the company. We have already refilled 3/4 slots and are looking for more to complete our mythic team. We will get CE this tier with the right healer.

Please hit me up on discord (Infin#1525) if interested; I’m Infin#1604 in game, but prefer to chat on discord when possible. We have an open trial spot for Scribe/KT heroic followed by Sylvannus progression tonight too, if interested in a same-day trial!

Hope to hear from you.

would love to chat with ya add my btag fleet#1643

Hey Keefton,

We are on Illidan-Horde. We raid 12:30 AM - 3:30 EST Tues/Wed/Thurs. We are currently 9/10 Heroic and 1/10 Mythic. We are currently progging on Heroic Sylv. We would love to interview you tonight if you are able to make raid times! My btag is Samerious#11753