239 tank lf guild

hello all

name is tarr from the malazan series! perfect name for a tank also. anyways im looking for a more active guild. im currently 4/10 H and 2050 m plus score. im just real tired of pugging mythic plus and we dont get alot of people some nights for our 2 nights of raiding. im looking for 2 nights a week and my personal goal is AOTC. i enjoy mythic raiding but its not my top goal. i know there are only 2 spots in a raid for tanks but i love running m plus and really want to be a part of a team that can coordinate and push keys… pugging is becoming draining… and thats as a tank. stay well all!!

Gorlock#7739 on discord. I think I may have your new home :blush:

Eternal - Zul’Jin is currently recruiting any and all exceptional players for our raiding team(Tues/Wed 9-12:30EST, Sunday 9-12 EST). We are a guild that prides itself on hardcore progression and effort, with a semi-hardcore relaxed environment. We allow everyone a fair shot to make our core team, but if we don’t like what we see than we will not be keeping you on the core team and asked to step down to either the bench or into a casual spot. All of our desired classes for current or future progression are listed on WoWProgress, but regardless of class, we are always accepting all exceptional players.

F.A.Q

What is your progression?
Past tier Progress:

-Antorus: 7/11 Mythic.

Battle For Azeroth:

-Uldir: 5/8 Mythic.
-Battle: 9/9 Heroic, 3/9M.
-Crucible: 2/2 Heroic.
-Eternal Palace: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic.
-Ny’Alotha: 12/12 Heroic (We received AoTC and did not enjoy the state of the game so went on a break until SL).

Shadowlands:

-Castle Nathria: 10/10 Heroic, 6/10 Mythic
-Sanctum Of Domination: 8/10 Normal, 6/10 Heroic

What are your raid times? Our team raids Tues, Wed 9-1230 EST, Sunday 900-12 EST.

What are your current class needs? Well, we currently are recruiting all exceptional players for our core. For specific classes needed, check our WoWProgress page.

What is your goal for the core? Aiming for top 150-300 US.

Do you allow off server raiders? For trialing yes, but after that you must be within the guild, on the server.

What do you offer outside of raiding? Well, we have a solid group of people who enjoy pushing higher keys, alt raids, and have a good community playing other games outside of WoW together.

biceps#11654

Hi Tarr! We are actually looking for tanks at the moment, specifically for M+ but possibly for raiding as well. I’m going to paste our about us post below and if you are interested hit me up on discord and we can chat!

Are you looking for a new home that encourages social activity, and having a lot of laughs along the way? Want a place you can thrive and get help during 9.1 and beyond?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats.

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Although we are looking for any and all players that are looking for a new home we are looking to find a few more tanks to fill our roster. Specifically, we are looking for players that can tank M+ Dungeons and are ok with running dps spec in raid.

Discord XcalicoXjackX#9530

We are a group of players who have been playing together as far back as BC/Wrath. Currently recruiting more for our Mythic raid team on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Some of us also play a few other games on off nights. If this is a community you would be interested in being in, please check out our spam below and contact us!

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule with a Thursday farm night.
(ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Wednesday - 9:00 - 11:30
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:30 (Optional farm night)

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

Add Tuatha#1661 (B.Net) for more info!

Hello fellow druid! A tank spot actually just opened up in our guild if your interested. Land Raiders is currently recruiting (preferably with off spec knowledge) for a casual raiding environment. A little about ourselves:

• We’re currently 10/10 N in Sanctum, and we achieved our goal of AotC for Castle Nathria
  • Plenty of M+ are run! We have people who do 10s, 15s, or a select few who push higher
  • Our raid times are 7-10PM EST/6-9PM CST Wed/Thurs
  • The goal each tier is to touch on some early mythics and get AOTC each raid, and of course have fun!

We’ve been around and raiding since BC and absorbed a few smaller guilds on the way, but Legion/BFA dwindled our roster and our current raid team is relatively fresh as of shadowlands. Several of us are ex-mythic raiders who are just looking to take it a bit easier now. We don’t really have any set rules, but hindering others enjoyment of the game is the one line we draw. Just be friendly and chill.

Raiding with us is a laid back experience where you have fun while accidentally killing things! We do our best to come together and provide raid mats (feasts/cauldrons/oils) and have a few laughs each night, but we also expect people to show up ready to go (pots/runes/fight knowledge). That being said we also understand real life happens and we won’t hold it against you if it’s just been one of those weeks.

If this sounds like it might be a good fit to you, feel free to add me and we can chat further!

Bnet: Korra#11302
Discord: Korra#8438

Hi, Tarr!

Would love to chat if you’re interested! See our post below.

Heya, Tarr!

Check us out, I think we might be exactly the home you are looking for.

Sup dude, sounds frustrating as hell. I’d be happy to talk if none of the other guilds above panned out for you! We are 6/10H and looking to progress softly into Mythic - focusing on building a core team for next tier. We also have a lack of tanks for M+ and a bunch of folks capable of 15-17s rn. Would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to our forum post:

Hey Tarr,
We raid Saturdays 12pm-4pm and are in need of a tank! We fit pretty well what you’re looking for. If you wanna chat add me Yuebe#1363

Hey Tarr, if you’re open to the Alliance please check us out! We really need a tank urgently. We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30-11pm PST.

If you aren’t opposed to going alliance I feel like you would fit exceptionally well into our guild. Hit us up if you have any questions, info is in our guild recruitment post:

Hey Tarr,
AOTC guild currently 3/10H in SoD, raid times are Sat 7pm-11pm (CST) Sun 7pm-10pm. Got groups doing M+ most days of the week, we do lower keys to help gear people or have groups doing 15-19 keys. Pretty friendly guild, theres usually always a few of us hanging out in disc. Sounds like we might be a good fit, if you’re interested you can message on BNET (Jess#13433) or Discord (Chaotïc#8710)