239 prot warr looking for guild

I came from a aotc guild, that had alot of members take a break. I was the main tank for last raid tier and would like to continue tanking for aotc and dabling in mythic on my warr sense I’ve been having so much fun with him. I would consider my 242 dh if needed for the guild.

Im 9/10 h on my vdh 1/10 mythic SoD
Warr is 6/10 heroic
I can raid anywhere from 6 to 10 central
I wouldn’t mind sever/faction change if the fit was right.
Mythic + would be a big win also.
2009 io on my vdh and 1500 on my prot warr

Bnet Gilean#11504

hey mate my guild uproar over on alliance stormrage could use a warrior we are currently 9/10h ended 3/10m last tier we do a lot of m+ on non raid nights everyone in the guild is over 2k io i believe shoot me a message on disc @ baredan#6941 if you are intrested at all or have any questions. btw we raid tuesday/thursday 830-1130 est

Hi Joran,

Are you still looking for a home? How do you feel about alliance? I know times aren’t ideal but We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Currently 3/10M and we are looking for a tank. Add me and we can talk. Vcronwen#1282

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Joran!

The Mithril Fist (H) on Thrall is recruiting for Mythic progression, currently 3/10M. If you’re interested, take a look at our recruitment post:

If you have any questions, feel free to hit me up either on Discord or Battle.net.

Thank you!

I sent you a request

Hey Joran!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
5/10M Sanctum of Domination
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
3 strong DPS, somewhat flexible on classes.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Hey bud we have a spot for u and your wife we raid Tuesday and Thursday 8-11 CST we are rebuilding our raid team our core members are 10/10 heroic and 3/10 mythic we are not hardcore but want to kill boss and have fun hit me up for more information

Brapples#6272🤣