242 Havoc LF CE Team

Heya,

I am a 242 Havoc Demon Hunter looking to raid in a 2-3 day CE minded guild. My ideal times are 8-12pm EST any day of the week. I have been on and off the game for the last couple months, mainly just doing keys and keeping up that way. I came back recently, and I got the itch to raid Mythic SoD for CE. I have a history of obtaining CE all throughout BFA and a couple tiers in Legion. I have a warrior alt that I can play but I would be mainly interested in the DH. I bought my CE for Castle Nathria due to having IRL qualms. My logs for Shadowlands are all but nonexistent but I have admirable logs for BFA that I can link upon request. I am a mechanically sound player looking for a good home for the rest of my tenure in WoW.

Raid Exp:

BFA:

12/12m Nya

8/8m EP

2/2H CoS

9/9m BoD

7/8m Uldir

Legion:

10/10m Nighthold

3/3m Trial of Valor

7/7m Emerald Nightmare

I am the type of player that puts the team before my own personal needs. I do not care at all about parsing and if the boss dies and I did my job correctly then I am satisfying. I can provide character and quality references from people I have raided with in the past. Would prefer to stay Horde but could be persuaded for the right alliance fit. Let’s slay some internet dragons together!

Contact Info:

Zaz#3131 Discord

Zazabi#11191 Bnet

(Also Looking to push keys)

2 Likes

thats ma boy! quality DH all the way

1 Like

Hi Zazabi,

HELLO HELP is a 2 day Raiding Guild (Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST) on Area 52. Currently 8/10H and 1/10M we are looking to finish our core roster for this tier. Previously we were 10/10M CN, 12/12M NYA and 7/8M EP (When the guild was formed).

We’re looking for great talent and I think you would fit into the core team right away. If you’re looking for a chill group of people focused on pushing CE I think we’d be a good fit for you as well. If you’re interested my bnet is BeerRepoGuy#1326.

Feel Free to Reach Out!

Hey man, I know you said you’d prefer horde but if you’re interested in trying Ally feel free to read out. Love your attitude so I’m sure you’ll find a home soon.

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players with a strong preference for ranged for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

Sounds like you could be a good fit for our roster. If you’re serious about getting CE and want a good community to hang with reach out to our recruitment officer.

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues, Weds, Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

still on the hunt

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Current progress: 1/10M 7/10H SoD;
8/10M CN

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)

Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)

Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad

LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Zazabi ! I’m Kixxi a Co-GM for Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 7/10H - is currently looking for a strong DPS for our Mythic roster. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 6+ years. We currently are looking to fill some remaining raid slots for our Mythic progression team.

Below you can find a few more details about us.

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 7/10H completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)
Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)

KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Awesome raider!! Would be a great fit for any raid team!!

If you’re still looking for a guild, our raid times are a solid match with yours. We are looking to fill our our raid team for mythic prog, and would be happy to talk to you about trialing. Give us a look.

Resets up, still searching, big vault day

Solid dh and all around player. Would be a good fit for any raid team

Hello!

Please reach out, would like to chat with you.

Big pumper great player!

Hello, We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde. We are currently 10/10H SoD and 3/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm est. If interested contact me at Tigrao#1816 btag or Tigrao#9515 discord.

Hey Zazabi,

We are looking for more DPS to join our team, if you are interested and still looking would be interested in chatting!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

bumperooni