From class deep dives and PvP updates to a brand-new battleground and the latest WoW: Forever Podcast, this week's news is packed with fresh insights, new rewards, and adventures to discover across Azeroth.
up for an hour and nobody said a nice thing or even a bad thing??
I think folks are pissed at youuuuuu!
I just cannot wait for the forever hype train to finally reach its destination. I feel like I’ve already hit forever fatigue and it’s not even out yet.

I am not playing anymore so I can enjoy it. I saw what I wanted to see, and got a feel for what I am getting myself into.
But my curiosity. through the roof. not just there, but Modern.
What do the next few years bring for the brand as a whole? - this question IS my current “end game” Come or go, I’m invested now.
Unfortunately for y’all already feeling the fatigue, I fear it only gets a little worse in a months time. ![]()
aint even trying to hear it. I got Forever and cute WoW cosmetic fatigue, foh
![]()
I haven’t played beta. All that would do is suck up whatever stamina I have for the actual game and I am probably going to at least give it a try, but it just doesn’t feel great after all of the drama and whatnot. I don’t really want to spoil it either.
Blizz and players seemed to have forgotten that beta is supposed to be for testing, not a paid early trial. I have even seen players talking about how they already have their names reserved because Blizzard did the paid beta thing, making them think it’s early access or something. Some may be in for a rude awakening when all of these levels and characters get wiped in a few weeks.
I saw the word “Battleground” from a blue poster on GD and got excited that for the first time in years PvP on the main game was actually being talked about with plans for the future as part of the conversation instead of insults from the devs about the game mode only to come to the painful, depressing realisation that this is a Forever news post.
Now I’m depressed.
You need to spend some time actually developing PvP in your game for it to see growth.
Enforce solo queue only in random battlegrounds you cowards.
Blizz- there’s a forum for Forever. This is the forum for the actual game that you are paying no attention to.
they’re doing that with a lot of games. see: persona 4 remake and the last ff7 remake lol
![]()
If I can save a little money, I’m definitely going to buy the chonky owl.
Average retail player when Blizzard doesn’t cater 100% of their time toward their failing managed decline game.
FOR REAL!! Theyre paying so much attention to retail theyre hyping another game in it
![]()
So sorry I struck a nerve.
We’ll be here for you when forever has ran its course.
Most of the bad is coming from this ridiculous beta pvp event the streamers are putting on for themselves. They are whining constantly about balance in a beta with a cap of level 30. It is peak idiocy from the league leaders.
