Twitch Drop: Get the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing Decor Item October 13!

Twitch Drop: Get the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing Decor Item October 13!

Watch any eligible World of Warcraft stream on Twitch.tv from October 13 at 10:00 am PDT until November 3 at 10:00 am PST to claim the Cuddly Gold-Colored Grrgle Housing decor item.

View Full Article

Please never bring this stuff to Forever.

4 Likes

Wow. How novel.

3 Likes

Bring it all to forever

4 Likes

What can we do for drop?

Just spray paint some trashy housing decor

1 Like

I can’t wait for the redlines people set for their expectations of Forever to get crossed.

2 Likes

Again… really out of ideas for drops I guess.

3 Likes

Yeah what is this like the 3rd of 4th recolor of the same thing?

3 Likes

It’s weird want others to be unhappy so you can be happy. Life can’t be that bad.

Sorry that I find adults throwing tantrums over a video game funny. :man_shrugging:

I wouldn’t talk about happiness with the attitude you normally post with. Sheesh.

Give us something other than murloc decor. God Almighty.

2 Likes

I love the Grrgles but how about just give us one that we can use dyes on and call it good. Then do other types of drops as rewards.

1 Like

I like how Blizz went from mounts and transmog to 98723 recolors of a plush Murloc. And it’s for just one, right? Have to pay to buy any more.

1 Like

Do you all want any fresh ideas for these drops? Because this is getting ridiculously repetitive.

The only reason I’m getting this drop is because I actually already support a wow streamer.

1 Like

Murlocks are traumatic to Forever players, that would cause PTSD.