BCCA: Face the Gods of Zul’Aman on October 22

BCCA: Face the Gods of Zul’Aman on October 22

Journey into the eerie Ghostlands, just south of the once-beautiful elven kingdom of Quel'Thalas, and brave the Amani stronghold of Zul'Aman.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Are you buffing ZA trinkets to accomodate for brewfest?

Asking for a friend from the other thread… what’s “BCCA” and why are we going to a place that doesn’t exist anymore?

3 Likes

Why is this a troll expansion?

Let me guess- the entire Xal’atath story is being scrapped isn’t it? This is Tanaan Jungle all over again. We’re going to do nothing but troll stuff only to learn that brave NPCs stopped Xal’atath without us.

what is this reggie?

A mere 4 years ago on Burning Crusade Classic! It’s back for the Anniversary cohort.

https://youtu.be/MN42qUAzYjs?si=ek8QaBbiX-l2N5in

So uh about us MoP folk tho ><?

:sob:

Burning Crusade Classic Anniversary.

3 Likes

The remaining 100 players in Anniversary TBC will be thrilled.

8 Likes

Great time to level in BCCA. The world is finally empty

2 Likes

What’s the plan after sunwell?

Glad it’s coming out soon but also I believe a lot of us would like to know if there’s plans to do additional changes that were not just what happened when this was current content.

it’d be nice to see reduced lockouts or more loot dropping from older content as well as adding more drops for BT and Hyjal

Nothing, you’re just done tbh

like why did you even play mop anyways? it’s not classic anymore lmao

Because they wrote a Xal’atath story with 3 patches and need to add fillers (Undermine, Karesh, Coiled Isle) because Metzen apparently thinks padding is better storytelling. (It isnt, nothing of consequence happened in either patch, anyting they made us think was of consequence was handwaved away right after)

I had fun :star_struck:

Classic to me cause I’m a Shadowlands baby lol

Because it’s going in order as it did during original Burning Crusade? Oh right you probably never experienced it or bothered reading into lore.

1 Like

I was around in BC and I even did Quel’Danas dailies, but I’d completely forgot that none of it was fleshed out from the beginning of BC, and instead added in patches. This post was confusing, to say the least, since I also forgot BC anniversary is even a thing.

Looks great!

yeah all 11 of us, you killed TBC with forever. We deserve to know what the plan is going forward at the end of this expansion for those who still play TBC. Are we going to go into Wrath, get decommed or damned to stay in TBC era.