Brief Realm Maintenance - October 5

We’re going to do realm restarts in a few minutes, to apply some fixes that should improve the quality of the game service.

Beta testers who are in-game will see server messages counting down to the restart time.

And the Beta will re-open a few minutes after it goes offline.

33 Likes

Any balancing adjustments for xp earned or classes? or just bug fixes?

3 Likes

accidentally posted old update lol*

1 Like

I HOPE that fixing the AH is considered “Quality of the game service”

9 Likes

Early to a bluepost for once!

1 Like

I hope this fixes the AH!

1 Like

I hope this fixes the broken quests in Durotar.

3 Likes

please tell me this is fixing the broken AH on realm 6413 wow pvp2 that has been down for two days

3 Likes

Broken quests and Auction house fixes here we come

2 Likes

I also hope this is fixing mail not working across accounts for 99% of the population as well.

any fix to the broken AH?

1 Like

Thank you for all that you do :expressionless_face: And for keeping dungeon exp nerfed to the ground.

1 Like

dungeon experience back to normal fix? HYPE!

3 Likes

Blue vagueposting.

Please god tell me this is to remove the constant layering/sharding that happens when changing zones or joining/leaving party.

2 Likes

Dang it, I have to hang out with my wife and kids now.

1 Like

Only if they fix bosting in instances this was the Bis fix xp nerf bat its what people wanted no more instance boosting.

1 Like

Please tell us you’re fixing the Auction House??!?!?!??

NERF Shaman Weapon lvl 30 Quest

2 Likes

The anti boosting in instances change has been in the beta since day 1. If a mob is grey to anyone in your group the whole group gets no xp for it. This applies to dungeons and the over world.