237 Ret Paladin looking Tuesday/Wednesday raiding

237 Ret paladin player looking for new guild to hang and raid with after last one disbanded

1 Like

Hey there, we raid Tues/Weds and we’d be happy to take a Ret Pally if Alliance and times work for you? I’ll keep this short and leave our copy-paste below but if you think we could be a fit please add me!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. For the first week of raid we’re sitting at 7/11N & 1/11H with pulls on Normal Anduin and Heroic Skolex. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and be close/at 240 for Normal and close/at 250ish for Heroic.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add my btag to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] <Chaotic Neutral> - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Btag: GingerHeals#11438