237 Holy Paladin LF Guild

Hello. I am looking for a guild that is or planning on pushing into mythic progression. I am also a very experienced key pusher for Mythic+. I like to do some PvP for fun too. Outside of some Sire Denathrius Mythic attempts, I lack mythic raiding experience, but it is something I would like to do. I am currently in the Midwest (CST) and looking for either two or three raid nights a week for three hours each. I am willing to switch factions and server swap if need be. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Btag: Truesworn#11120

1 Like

Hey Savan. I’ll drop our guilds post at the bottom. If our times work for you, we’d love to hear back.

Calculated

Hey there!

We’re starting our mythic journey tomorrow! I’d love to chat with you!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 7/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi Savan, Beyond Reasonable Clout was formed at the beginning of Shadowlands with the goal of becoming a strong CE guild. Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands(I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything.

With Castle Nathria being our first tier and starting late our goal was to get as far as we can in Mythic and to build a team capable of pushing CE in 9.1. We reached 8/10m and are now trying to see how fast we can get CE in Sanctum of Domination. Our long term goal is to get CE every tier, each faster than the previous.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

We feel our raiders should be able to have fun playing the game and not constantly farming, to help with that, we provide all consumables except damage potions.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: SoD: 1/10M, 9/10H

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Hpally, MW or resto sham
  • Dps: Moonkin, DK, Ele sham and WW
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769
Monkaru: Bnet: Zwarg#1365 Discord: Zwarg#2530

Hey bud we are a heroic/casual mythic guild looking for a holy Pally to push into mythic with us we read Tuesdays and Wednesday nights from 8 PM to 11 PM yes to you if you’re interested you can find me on Discord at Sig#9905 or Battle.net Sig#11142 guild spam below

Hi Savan, we’re currently looking for a holy paladin for mythic progression at Close Enough, see below and let me know if you’re interested!

@Savan,

Hi there - if you are ok with the faction swap as mentioned, I’ve added you on bnet from KassiG#1130. Our Mythic team is starting Mythic prog (current progress 1/10M, 9/10H, 10/10N) and we’re seeking a Holy Pally. Our raid nights are T/TH from 7-10pm EST (we are eastern time, so a little earlier than you).

Here’s our forum with a bit more info - please accept the add, and we can chat more. Good Luck!

Forum: Recruitment Closed @ This Time: W|TH 7:00 - 9:30pm EST: <A-Stormrage> Heroic Team: LF Shadow Priest & Mage

Hey there!

Our guild (Raiding Rainbow) is looking for 1 more healer to complete our mythic roster to start progression. Currently 9/10 heroic and we were 8/10M last tier. As it happens, we even have a spot tonight for FateScribe and KT and need a healer trial!

We raid on Tichondrius (H) from 6:30-9:30 Tuesday/Thursday, with an optional flex raid on Sunday that no one is required to attend.

If you’re interested, I’d love to chat more, preferably via discord (Infin#1525)

Cheers

Hello, on [H] Mal’ganis [3/10M, 10/10H SOD] is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hi Savan,

In case you haven’t found your new team yet, on Mal’Ganis is a weekend raiding guild that is looking for a healer to round out our healing team. In case our schedule and goals align, here is our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 8/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: (2 Slots Open)

MDPS: All
RDPS: All
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: [https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18 ]

Hello Savan! Our guild is looking for a Hpally. Here’s our info.

Guild Name: Cant Find A Guild

Server: US–Illidan

Faction: Horde

Progress: 1/10 M - 7/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Sunday 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST

About Us:

We’re a semi-casual guild looking to push as far as possible in mythic difficulty. We have a really chill and fun raid environment, and still manage to maintain focus during progression. Aside from raiding, we also run mythic+ with guildies, some players aim for high IO scores while others just grind keys for vault choices. We believe in growing together as a team, so we put time into making sure every player has the resources to excel in their role.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-casual guild. We still want to progress as far as possible and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Be open to playing all specs for your class (this is mostly for classes with multiple DPS/Healer specs)
  • Our roster is 25+ players so be okay with being on the bench (everyone will get the kills eventually, we just need to account for absences or a better comp)
  • Loot belongs to the guild and not the individual. We use loot council for tradeable loot. (We don’t want players that play for loot)
  • Cooperate with guildies. This is mostly for helping yourself and other improve, especially if playing the same class.

Contact Info:

Throgor (Recruiter)
Discord: Baal633#0862
Battle.net: Arcturus6333#9102

2/10 M 10/10M last tier 9/10 H we pay for transfers raid times tues/wed/fri 5-8 PST hmu on discord @ Alüe#9972 or bnet @ Alue#1328

Hello Savan,

We are on Illida. We raid late night from 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM CST. We raid Tues/Wed/Thursday and our progress is 9/10 H 1/10 M. We need another Holy Paly on the team. I have added your BTAG and hope to hear back from you soon! Have a good one :slight_smile:

Savan I think you would find our guild a good fit.

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Hey there Savan, I think we might have a home for you if you are still looking.

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:

Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders

Current Progression:
1/10 Mythic Sanctum
6/10 Heroic Sanctum
10/10 Normal Sanctum

Most Recent Progression:
6/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

How to Apply

Fill out the quick application at tinyurl. com/bh-application
OR reach out to Shalathe via btag or discord.

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Shalathe#1841
  • Discord: Shalathe#9581

Recruitment: Giladeon (Ingame)

• BattleTag: Arkturas#1222
  • Discord: Arkturas#7166

Hey,

We are currently looking to pick up a strong Holy Paladin and think you would be a perfect fit for our guild! Below is all of our guild information if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Name: Next Pull For Sure
Server: Mal’Ganis [Horde]
Progression: 1/10M, 9/10H SoD
Times: Sat/Sun 7-10pm CST.

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536
Discord: owlkaboom#1245

If interested please apply below!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz3ekU2DoQ8FbmJXegEyUOA-ChQSJnkn8m6KAjXpsD2XEsA/viewform
Recruitment Thread: [H] 3/10M SoD Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Mythic Oriented Raiders
WCL Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/575069