237 Assassin Rogue LF Home

please delete this, another thread to the bin

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 7/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues to Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155 !

Hello. I represent Carried on kiljaeden horde. We are a mythic raiding guild that is currently progressing Sanc heroic 3/10 our first week. We are very interested in your services. Fri and Sat at 9pm pacific until midnight. Gorlock#7739 on discord. Ty

Hey! Not sure if our times work for you but I figure I’d reach out…

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players with a strong preference for ranged for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more about the guild feel free to reach out below. Please have mythic CN or heroic SoD logs ready.

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559

Hey we’re 7/10H, 1/10M. We raid 2 days a week Tues/wed from 8:15pm EST - 11:15pm EST. Decent of Illidan. Add me on discord if you have any interest. Chupe#5774

If still looking 1/10 mythic 7/10 heroic alliance guild add my discord Goosefraba#3619

Hello Vagni!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 7/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: 3 Roster Slots Open

RDPS: Boomy, Warlock
MDPS: Monk, Rogue
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18

Hello Vagni,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Thank you all for the replies, I will reach out if I do think I would be a fit. If there are any other guilds, I’m still open.

Big thing is raid times, I need 10pm est at least start times. I forgot to say I would prefer to raid during the week and not weekend.

Current update: 237 now, 1/10M and nearly got Heroic Fate down (13%)

Hello,

How would you feel about switching to horde?

Add my Discord Goosefraba#3619 for a chat the melee spot we have open wont be open long. 1/10M 8/10H Alliance US Durotan/Ysera always available to chat

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, 9/10H and 1/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 1/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL.
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hello, on [H] Mal’ganis 3/10M SOD is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hey, you sound exactly like what our guild needs, we have the same mindset and aspirations for raiding, and we play at a time that likely suits you!

We are an Alliance guild raiding Tues/Wed/Sun 11pm-2am EST. We are aiming for deep Mythic progression this tier, just trying to round out our roster before we dive into it. Currently 5/10H, was 2/10M in Nathria. You can get in touch with me on Discord at: lonesoldier09#0009

And here’s our forum post if you want more info: LF ALL ROLES - 1/10M 7/10H 3-day Mythic guild - [A] [Lightbringer]