WoW: Forever Classes Take Center Stage in This Week’s Wow Weekly

WoW: Forever Classes Take Center Stage in This Week’s Wow Weekly

A new week brings even more to discover across World of Warcraft. Explore the latest WoW: Forever class spotlights featuring the Hunter, Druid, Priest, and Warrior, and tune in for episode 2 of the WoW: Forever Podcast. Then, see what’s on the horizon for Midnight with the 12.1.5 content update. Discover it all in this week’s WoW Weekly.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Thank you but no thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Hey, can someone fix the article title? I know Wowhead is capitalized as such, but the WoW Weekly has historically (and elsewhere in that very article) been capitalized as you would expect: WoW.

Terribly sorry to be such a pedant about this.

Hmm, indeed.

Pedantic.

Shallow and pedantic.

1 Like

Prot warrior is unplayable.

hasn’t soda been banned like eight times
why is he running a podcast for you

2 Likes

Please tell me you posted the link to the Forever forums without realizing it was an actual Blizzard post.

Retail Babies are such whiners.

I like retail and classic but I need you to be so for real, both sides are incredibly whiny but only one side actively complained that a make a wish child’s memorial quest was put in a game that wasn’t originally vanilla.

I only came to this topic to see that happen. :laughing:

1 Like

and the same people were on retail back when that make-a-wish kid’s quest was added complaining that it was put in as “charity” or some ridiculous tripe. what even is your point? deranged lunatics have always existed.

Why are streamers running the company for Blizzard? That’s what I want to know. I’m tired of constantly seeing streamers; I want to hear more from developers. I don’t want things to be implemented becaue a streamer says so

2 Likes

Luuuuba!!!

Where are the forum police to tell them to post in the WoW Forever forum?

Acting Forum Police Harriet Jones reporting, here is the link.

You’d have to watch Dr Who to get the reference.

2 Likes

No I thought I was overly negative, so I reconsidered my post lol.

Although I’ve thought of being a madlad and posting the redirect to Blizz…I’ll keep you posted / CC you if I do it for the luls.

Introducing tinker in forever and not retail wow would be a choice.