Beta Update Maintenance - October 1

Tomorrow morning PDT, we will take the WoW Forever Beta offline for maintenance. Several hours later, the Beta will resume with an updated build that includes changes and fixes, with the level cap raised to 30.

We’ll have all the details here tomorrow.

54 Likes

Warriors need chaos bolt

36 Likes

Look forward to it! I’ve been really enjoying Forever so far and look forward to testing (and seeing) more of it starting tomorrow!

2 Likes

thank you for the heads up!

2 Likes

Sweet! Gonna no life my way to level 30 and wish I took my time cause Nov 4th is still a month away.

5 Likes

I don’t believe it.

1 Like

Sweet can finally hand in the 40 quests i have completed :slight_smile: btw Please add more hunter stable slots 3… is just to few! /cheers!

7 Likes

Anything about reviewing “restricted” names?

1 Like

Even death knights want more pet slots!

hit 30 then take a long break

1 Like

Can we make RFC raidable again?

Buff Smite / Holy-Fire & Ele Sham! Their spell dmg scaling is terrible :frowning:

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Adventure is calling you home.

Nerf shadow priest.

2 Likes

100% agreed

can we get moved if we fell through the world please!!!

Are we starting over from 1? If not, Do I get the backlogged EXP from quests I completed after hitting 20?

No and most likely not.