Congrats to Method

You guys did it. Congrats.

15 Likes

With one healer

Oh, grats. They did it again. After Blizzard invalidated an entire phase that limit struggled through.

At this point I don’t care for World Firsts, they’ve lost all meaning. Method wins, and then I have to hear toxic Europeans gloat about it, as if they’re somehow better than US.

46 Likes

It was actually 2 healers (one of the shadows listed on their comp was disc).

This also may be the greatest class variety for an end boss ever.

All 12 classes represented.

6 melee

No real class stacking for dps.

27 Likes

relax dude its just banter lol

20 Likes

Some take it far beyond banter.

7 Likes

Agree, thats why i think it was a great kill!

1 Like

why be surprised after all Blizzard invites these guys to Blizzcon every year giving them VIP treatment and even designs content based around their suggestions and when it comes to beta testing they always get top priority

at this point this is no longer Blizzards game its methods they might as well just make it official and sign over the licensing rights and make it into a full blown E-sport

15 Likes

yeah its disgusting the new stratholme pet dungeon is so obviously designed for method. same with mechagon and nazjatar. im so sick of blizzad just doing everything to please method.

30 Likes

Said without a hint of irony.

17 Likes

very good point, its incredibily assinine for blizzard to take suggestions from their community, especially nerds who devote their life to the game. they just kow tow to method its sad.

4 Likes

sarcasm aside lets look at the big picture I mean take the upcoming launch of classic method is already gearing up to storm AQ and reobtain the black bugs/titles and according to Blizzard itll be the same limited event as in vanilla which is basically going to send a message to anyone else don’t waste your time trying to get it since method has already made it their mission to be the ones to get it all for their guild

since the AQ opening wont be a full time event and only going to be a repeat of the first time from vanilla 99% of players wont even bother because the competition is over before the starter gun has sounded so they shouldn’t even show up for the race

7 Likes

They never mattered to begin with lol.

3 Likes

Blizzard should make a few changes like for example the AQ opening since classic is never going to advance past content like it they should not make the obtaining of the title and or mount be a first come first serve repeat of the original version instead make it a progressive reward for anyone that reaches the level to experience the content

at the end of the day it doesn’t matter if method or whoever makes it first after all some one has to do it first if they can and do make it fine more power to them but don’t let the only motivation for most playing classic be removed before they ever get the chance to shoot for it

ingame events like gates of AQ opening etc should not be limited other than based upon a per character basis

3 Likes

Super lame

Great race and great kill for Method, grats to them!

31 Likes

Can we get all these threads rolled into one maybe?
This is like the 4th one I’ve seen. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

What are you, the forum police? Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to get a taco.

Yeah, they shouldn’t be taking suggestions from people who religiously play the game and know it inside and out, they should be taking suggestions from casual players who hide behind alts to whine and moan and be salty on forums.

:^)

Also, no sweetie, war effort in vanilla cannot be completed that quickly without a ridiculous, and I mean utterly insane amount of coordination. I’m talking like, 100+ accounts stocked full of bank alts, all stocked full of mats, in order to do something like that. Even on pservers with 10k+ player caps, it still takes like 2 weeks for the war effort to be finished. Shoo, troll.

3 Likes

don’t you mean great come from behind victory with help from Blizzard conveniently choosing that exact moment to nerf an ingame mechanic that stymied them yet limit had no problem overcoming which lead to method actually crossing the finish line first?

it would make no difference to me if limit was behind and this hotfix nerf gave them the WFs the end result is the same this issue will forever cast doubt on the impartiality of Blizzard in this one instance

they should’ve waited until AFTER this mythic race was settled between them and a winner was declared then added any buffs or nerfs to raid encounters as needed to better tune the instance

38 Likes