236 Warlock (1/10M) LF Guild

To the top

Hey Demoted,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 7/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

Hey Demoted!

I wanted to reach out as well to see if you might be interested in joining Uncommon Sense.
We’re looking for a few good ranged and I think you would be a good fit.
If you have some time, I would love to talk if you’re interested.

We’re an Alliance guild on Proudmoore and are currently 10/10H and 3/10m with strong history of achieving CE at a good pace. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 5pm PST to 8pm PST (8pm EST to 11pm EST)

If you’re interested in reading more, I’ve linked our post here:

I’ll leave my contact info here as well
BTag: IMABEARRAWR#1911
Disc: JustOneSparrow#7679

Hope to hear from you soon!

hi Demoted, we are looking for a Warlock :slight_smile:

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 6/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 4/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hello Demoted,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 6/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey Demoted, we’re on alliance but give us a look-see!

[A] [US] [Cenarius] Questionable Tactics
Raid Times: Saturday and Sunday 9am to Noon PST.
Current Prog: 9/10H, 1/10M
Looking for: All DPS, preference for ranged

Questionable Tactics is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on Cenarius. Castle Nathria was our first tier doing mythic and we got 6/10M despite stopping raiding in March due to real life circumstances. We are aiming to get CE in Sanctum of Domination, which we feel is a realistic and achievable goal. We are very proud of the community we have built and grown within the guild, and are searching for players will be a good fit in the guild and have a good attitude toward raiding & mythic+. If you are interested in raiding with us, please contact me for a chat.
Xenium#11184 on Battle.net
Xenium#0624 on Discord

Homie Hoppers (3/10M, 10/10M CN Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS for our mythic team. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Discord (Wuga#8888).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi Demoted,

If you are still looking -

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 9/10H SoD 1/10M and 8/10M CN. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11am EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. We would love to add a player of your caliber to the team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey @Demoted,

I’ll drop just a little here, as I’m not sure if you are still looking or if you’d be open to alliance. If you are… add me and we can chat.

Guild: No Pressure
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: T/TH 7-10pm EST
Prog: 9/10H 1/10M SoD; 7/10M CoN

We have two teams, a heroic and mythic that run separate rosters on the same raid days. I’m interested in a lock for our mythic team. We also do Saturday “drunk fun runs” which are raids/events where all guild members are invited. We schedule Guild RBGs on Fridays as well. Very active guild.

Hope to hear from you, Good Luck!

Bnet: KassiG#1130
Kassle-Stormrage

Forum Link for Additional Info:

Hey Demoted,

We are looking for more DPS to join our team, if you are still looking would be interested in chatting.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Would LOVE an app from someone with your pedigree! Add me if you have any questions!

Hey there! Cool and nice is a raiding and social based guild looking to add to our raiding roster, get AOTC, and then push through mythic. Cool and Nice aims to maintain a fun and enjoyable environment where we can still competitively push high end content. We previously obtained CE in Nyalotha and took a break during CN due to some players being less interested and time conflicts. Our goal this tier is to rebuild and make a serious effort to down mythic this tier in the same way we did in 8.3. We raid two nights a week on Thursday and Monday from 8-11 EST.

Currently, we are in need of a monk, warrior, holy pally and multiple ranged dps players but we are open to all applications.

Please feel free to reach out over discord or bnet so we can get you the guild application. I also sent a friend request to you on discord in hopes of talking about recruitment.

Discord / Bnet
Chandler#0001 / Romel#11461
Dagger#2478 / Dagger#11235

Used to see Unholy Trinity back in my old WotLK days on BB. If you haven’t found a home -

I’d be happy to talk if none of the other guilds above panned out for you! We are 6/10H and looking to progress softly into Mythic - focusing on building a core team for next tier. We also have a lack of tanks for M+ and a bunch of folks capable of 15-17s rn. Would love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Here’s a link to our forum post:

Hello, I think we might have a good home for you.

Interested in discussing further with you.

Hey Demoted! We might be what you’re looking for if you were open to dipping a toe ally side.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 8/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

~Flagged for Rename~ from Area-52 is an adult guild focused on pushing for CE each tier. We are currently 3/10M SoD, went 9/10M in CN and raid Tues & Wed from 9-12PM EST. I’d love to chat more, add me on Discord Ojntoast#1029 (Preferred) or Bnet Ojntoast#1442.

Including our recruitment post so you can get a better idea of who we are. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/lf-dps-2-day-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-310m/542272/110`

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team. Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. We currently 7/10 H looking to start Mythic next week.
RBG’S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. We are AOTC Guild that does casual Mythic Progress as well. Currently looking for a dps and 1 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon (Optional/alt run). Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793

One Shot Is Never Enough (US - Bleeding Hollow) | Warcraft Logs

Hey,

Our other warlock just quit due to some IRL stuff.
Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Shaman - Elemental - High

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Interested in bringing in an exceptional warlock to round out our ranged team, would love to speak with you.

Hi there, we’re Adaptive on Area-52 formerly known as Severity on Hyjal. We’ve recently decided to move to a more popular server for the opportunity to find better players to continue to build a solid roster for Castle Nathria & tiers to come. We’re a group of friends that have been playing the game together for years that have finally come together to make our own home. We have raiders/leaders with top 50 US exp going all the way back to MOP. We’re looking to find like minded individuals that want to clear content at a good pace and have a good time while doing so.

Prog:
10/10M CN
3/10M (Remnant close to dead) 10/10H Sanctum

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Thursday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Goals
1.) Our main goal in this guild is to progress through the mythic raids in Shadowlands and achieve cutting edge in each tier. A majority of the players committed to this guild already have cutting edge experience and know what it takes in order to achieve this goal.

2.) While cutting edge is our primary goal, we intend on creating a guild that fosters players who can count on each other for difficult content. By this we mean being able to trust one another to perform their roles properly in mythic raid but also mythic + content. In other words, players in our roster enjoy pushing keys and we would like the guild to be a reliable source of group members for pushing.

3.) As well as succeeding in high end content we do also wish to create an environment where people can enjoy themselves and each other in and outside of raid. In our application process we will be looking to make sure that you will be able to help us in all three of these goals to ensure that you are a proper fit for Adaptive.

Needed Roles

Dps- Accepting any exceptional DPS players. (Windwalker would be massive)

Healer- Any good healers feel free to apply.

Tank- Open to any strong tanks to add to our roster to allow ours to return to dps

What we’re looking for
Aside from needed roles, we are looking for players who put it solid effort in making sure that they are competing at a competitive standard. We expect that all players are well informed about their current meta and potential upcoming metas for their class. As well as being informed we expect each player to always be looking to improve upon their own gameplay.

Application
We encourage anyone with CE exp or anyone who believes that have what it takes to achieve our goals to fill out the application linked below .

docs.google.com

Adaptive - Area 52 Application

Please fill out all of the information below so that we can quickly assess your current experience. We will get back to you regardless of the links just make it easier for us. Feel free to link multiple characters if you want to.

Contact
Raid Lead/GM : Dj
Discord : Dj#5612
Bnet : Mke#11978