236 BM/MM Hunter LF Guild

236 BM hunter LF guild currently i have killed 10/10N 9/10H in Sanctum of Dom and was 8/10M CN before my old guild fell apart on SLG. My currently guild is a little hunter heavy and raiding just a little bit to late for my current work schedule. Ideally I am looking for somewhere that is done raiding by 10 PST. I would like to stay alliance but would consider moving to horde Battletag: Grahudivn#1540 Discord: Grahu#9098 thank you.

Hi Grahu,

Do you have any interest in faction/server transfer? If so, my guild is 9/10H | 1/10 M and building a roster for CE. General info below:

Yogurt n Chill is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis composed of experienced mythic raiders. Our current focus is to build a roster that will push CE while enjoying yogurt and having fun. :slight_smile:

Raid Times:

• Wednesday and Thursday: 8 - 11pm CT (server time) | 6 - 9 pm PST | 9pm - 12am EST

Hi Grahu,

[Ferk] Horde - Area52 is 9/10H SoD 1/10M and 8/10M CN. We are recruiting a couple exceptional DPS for mythic progression. The guild has been around for a few tiers now and has a very relaxed/friendly environment.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11am EST. Our goal is to push CE on a 6 hour schedule in a casual setting. If you change your mind about faction changing, we would love to add a player of your caliber to the team.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord, and if not good luck in your search!

Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey Grahu,

We might be the perfect fit for you. We are Thought, an Alliance guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 2/10M. We finished CN 9/10M and are looking to push CE this tier. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 7-10CST (5-8PST).

If you are interested let me know. You can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hey Grahu, We Stormrage are and alliance guild currently 7/10 H and 1/10 M and we currently don’t have a hunter. We have some openings on our core mythic team we are looking to fill with some ranged pumpers. We raid Sunday and Monday from 9-12pm EST. I would love to chat with you if interested.

BNet: ProfTeach#1149
Disc: ProfessorTeach#2858

Hello Grahu!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

Hey there Grahu!

If you are willing to server/faction transfer, I have the guild for you! My guild, Wasted Potential, on Thrall is currently 9/10H / 1/10 M and are looking for dps for our CE guild.

We are a fun adult guild that does activities such as mythic raid, and push mythic plus. We would love to have you join our ranks!

Our raid times are 8-10 PM EST on Tuesday and Thursday. Feel free to reach out to me either on discord or battlenet.

Discord: SlayingBaes#5632
Battlenet: BlueRaffle#1267

Hello!

I see you are possibly interested in coming to horde, if that is still the casde would love to chat with you!

Hey there mate, we’re Inexorable Brutality currently 9/10H and 1/10M were seeking to add skilled players such as yourself, we raid wed/friday 8-11 server/central and were 8/10M in CN and CE in Nya
Discord:Merker#0172

Add me on discord have a great opportunity for you Goosefraba#3619

clearly not a great opportunity if cant even post any details. Hard pass

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 7/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 3/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 4/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey Grahu I’m not sure what you consider too hunter heavy but we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Mythic Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hello,

We just lost a hunter and are looking for one.

Send it is a horde guild on hyjal looking to push CE this tier. We unfortunately got a late start last tier and missed out but are on the right track to push our way through the new raid. Right now we have around 23-25 players but due to schedule everyone can not be there every night. We also like to keep it competitive and every raid spot is not guaranteed and that does include officers.

We have a strong community of people and would like to continue to grow. We do keys any time we are not in raids. We have multiple KSM teams and we help out anyone in the guild bang keys.

We also order 2 for $25s from Chili’s.

Our Schedule: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday from 8:30 PM EST- 11:30 PM EST.

We have an optional day of Wednesday for N KT/Sylv and sometimes alt clears as well.

Progression is as follows:

3/10 M
10/10 H
10/10 N

We currently are recruiting competitive DPS with good logs. We do understand kill times come into play as well as the PI meta so everything will be taken into consideration. We do offer paid transfers.

RANGED
Mage - Frost/Arcane - HIGH
Shaman - Elemental - High

Melee
WW Monk- High
Warrior- High

https:// docs.google .com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeCV4AZ9Y-R_U3Y-z8mue7DatZys9rXslRTN9u5n70mJizWpQ/viewform
(Please delete the space and this will work)

My Bnet: ChowMaster#11992
Discord: TheChowMaster#1011

Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hello Grahu! Would love to chat when you get a moment!

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hi Grahu,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal (horde) is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 8/10H and we could use a capable Hunter to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times (only an extra hour! lol), we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655