235 Unholy DK looking to start pushing Mythic raiding

Hello,

Looking to join a guild that is starting to push mythic raiding, with raid times preferably starting at 9pm EST/ 6pm PST. I am flexible on the days.

My current raid experience is 10/10H CN (AOTC), 10/10N SoD, 1/10H SoD.
I know at face value my raid experience this expansion is low and I am by no means looking to be carried, but I know that I can bring tremendous value to the raid/team.

I recently came back to WoW about 4 months ago after 8 years away from the game (left early MoP). Prior to that, I had started in vanilla and raided and completed (almost) everything at the highest level, including guild and raid leading. I learn fights/mechanics very quickly and and I very open to any improvements in my gameplay (read: can take criticism).

I am open to realm transfers and possibly faction change as well.

If there are any questions, please feel free to reach out on discord, PrinceG#5647.

Thank you for looking.

Hello! We’re Windvale on Alliance Stormrage in need of a DK. We’re currently 8/10H and 1/10M. I know thats a lot further than your current prog but I looked at your logs and was confident in your ability to perform.
Our raid raids are Thurs/Friday 9pm-12am EST (server).
If you’re interested or have questions I’d love to chat with you, you can contact me via discord: Arc#1642

A little outside of your raid times, but maybe we could be a good fit for you.

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in SoD:

1/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday, optional Thursday raid

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey Shinda,

We are Thought, an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 3/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing CE this tier.

We are in need of a Unholy DK. Let me know if you are interested. You can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Bump for exposure

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

Hello Shinda, Second Round 7/10H of Area52 is looking for an Unholy DK. Please feel free to reach out to me on Discord - Benwizzle#3246. Here is a link to our recruitment thread.

Hey! From your note you would be fantastic fit. We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster with a few people stepping away soon. In search of players looking for a long term home. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621

Bumping for visibility

Hello. My guild is 8/10 heroic and raids Fri and Sat at 9pm EST until midnight. We have an open spot and are very interested in your services. Gorlock#7739

Hello let’s chat if you would be interested in joining big red.

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team and push into Mythic. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Ranged Dps

Exceptional melee DPS

Healers

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

Hey there we totally have room for a necrolord DK. We are on Stormrage and raid sat and sunday from 8 est to 11 est. We are currently working on mythic prog even though we are a newer guild. If you are interested I would love to hear from you and there may even be a way we can help pay for a server transfer if needed.

If you wanna chant my bnet is Drexian#1796

Hey Shinda, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : SoD: 10/10N; 9/10H; 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Wednesday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Disc Priest and Flex Healers (main spec DPS)
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

We definitely could use you and have a great home here at dedicated and medicated. We are on storm rage and we raid mythic some n sat and sun from 8 eat to 11 eat and we do a heroic clear on fridays from 8 eat to 11 eat. We would love to have you especially if your necro lord cov. If interested please add Drexian#1796 to your bnet and we will see what we can do to make this work for both of us!!

Hello!
My guild is on Sargeras [A]. We raid Tues/Thurs 8:30pm CST to 11pm CST, with an optional/alt night on Mon 8:30p-11pm CST. We are currently 8/10 H looking to move toward mythic as we finish up H. The trial period is 3 week (6 raids), this gives us time to get to known each other and make sure that everything meshes well together. We are a fairly laid back group looking to clear content. Message me back here with any questions or through battle.net at Peeta#1959, would love to hear from you!

Thank you!

Bump, still looking

Would appreciate if you gave us a look over, we quite a bit of fun here.

i understand if this is too late

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 8/10 H 10/10 N SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times: