235 R Druid seeking AOTC/CE

Title says it all. Most want Hpals and Priests. Us Druids want some love too. 3 piece bonus already. Ex 120’US guild. I know what end game progression looks like and what’s involved. Seeking any days after 7pm Central.

Hi there! I happen to love Resto Druids :). I’ll post our spam below. just DM me if you think we’d be a good fit.

Indomitable is a fairly new guild (created April 2020) formed by former Mythic raiders looking to return to Mythic raiding in Shadowlands. With growing pains and some roster bosses, we achieved 8/10 M CN last tier
and are currently 9/10H 1/10M for SoD. We just need a couple more people to solidify our roster.

The Mythic raiding roster operates slightly different than most guilds, and spots will be determined based on performance. This determination will also extend to the officers. While we will help everyone learn and improve, constantly dying to the same mechanic may lead to a bench. I say this to be transparent and to set expectations.

Schedule:
Progression nights Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12:00am EST

Heroic/Alt night Mon 8:00pm-12:00am EST (End of tier will become a sale night for the guild.)

Other Guild Events

RBGs Saturday / Sunday night ~8pm EST.
Guild Minecraft Server

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Full.

MDPS: Exceptional DPS

RDPS: Exceptional DPS

Healers: Disc Priest,Resto Druid, or Holy Paladin — Please for the love of Talos

If our goals seem to pique your interests, then feel free to add me on BNET and we can chat some more. I look forward to hearing from you!

Bnet: Mershme#1839

Disc: Mershme#7317

Hi There, we are looking for a resto druid. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:15-11:15 Central. Shoot me a message if you are interested. Our post is below

[H] US-Zul’Jin
Guild Name: Delusions of Grandeur (DoG)
Realm Time-zone: EST
Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday – 9:15pm-1215am Server Standard Time
Raid style: Hardcore on a casual schedule. What does that mean? We clear cutting edge content on short raid schedule. We finished 10/10 M CN. Showing up raid-ready, at the instance, and ready to kill bosses makes the time we have go smoothly. We take minimal breaks during the raid. Currently We are focused on Having a solid roster for CE in 9.1
Openings:
Mage
Spriest
Lock
DK
Holy pally, Resto Druid, Disc priest
About Us:
Fore score and Warlords of Draenor ago, Delusions of Grandeur killed Archimonde for its first Cutting Edge achievement as a group. Although some of DoG’s core have been pushing content since the Throne of Thunder days, HFC is where the guild made its splash as top guild on US-Runetotem.
Cutting Edge Achievements:
· Archimonde (Hellfire Citadel)
· Gul’dan (The Nighthold)
· Argus the Unmaker (Antorus)
. Sire Denathrius (Castle Nathria)
Every season, we host a Rated Battleground group on Friday nights that is normally centered around winning and having a few cocktails/beers (if that is your thing). Our best season was BFA Season 1 when we reached the 2100 bracket.
What about the pluses? (Mythic Plus). Our core group has been pushing the M+ brackets since Legion (5k+ Raider IO Scores) with our most recent team reaching the 4500+ score this past BFA season. We fully intend on pushing high keys and are always looking for more to join our M+ ranks.
Discord Community and In-Game Activities:
Our Discord is used for all guild activities as well as a source of information with many of WoW’s community pages. We have bots set up for WoWheadNews and Raidbot sims. If you like spinning on the 1s and 2s, we also have a DJ set up for you to listen to with your group.
Raid Strategy, absence postings and plenty of memes are also located all across our Discord Community.
If it sounds like your interests align with DoG, please feel free to let our Talent Manager, Ripabrewski, know! He can be contacted in BNET using the tag Strictlyrip#1836 or his discord at Ripabrewski#8526 or you can contact me on discord at Kelsar#8406

Hey - we’re looking for a good healer to add to our mythic team. No need to be a Disc. Priest! Hahaha. Let me know if you have interest. We respond to applications within 24 hours.

Hey Mortiia,

My officers would love to chat with you if you’re interested. Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 8/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers

Hey there

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 9/10
Mythic - 1/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002