235 Boomkin and 237 Hunter LF CE Guild

Hey guys,

We are Keefy and Hype, we are looking for a semi-hardcore to hardcore CE guild. Currently we are 1/10M and 8/10H. We are available for a 2/3 day raid week Mon, Tues, and Thurs from 8pm-2am EST.

We both have raided in hardcore settings since vanilla and have achieved the last 3 CE’s with our last guild which is now taking a more AoTC approach which we are not interested in.

We research ahead of time, show up prepared, and in the rare occasion that we miss a raid you will know in advance. It is disrespectful to leave 19 people waiting around for 1, time is something we cannot make up.

My logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/keéfy
Hype’s logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/hypebeastkl#

That being said, we are looking for a guild that has a good community while still striving for CE. We love to run M+ keys and stay active outside of raid, and ultimately are looking for that new family to push into tomorrow. Feel free to contact me in game or respond here and we can setup a discord interview etc and go from there.

Btag : Doodman#1143
Discord : Doodman#3561

Hello!

If you are open to horde, please reach out we would love to speak with you!

Thanks for the interest

Hi There, I added you on Btag and discord. We are Fearfulways Guild - Argent Dawn Horde - We are 10/10H SoD 1/10M SoD. We raid Tuesday/wednesday/Thursday 7pm to 11pm EST. Contact me if interested in talking in more details on discord. Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Hi @Keéfy

I’ll keep it short and if I peek you two’s interest, accept Bnet and we can chat.

Guild: No Pressure - Stormrage (Alliance)
Raid Times: T/TH 7-10pm EST
Mythic Team Prog: 9/10H, 1/10M (CoN 7/10M)

We are looking for ranged dps, we keep a 25 man rotating roster (meaning we sub people in and out on different bosses for best comp/attendance/perf. We have 25 Mythic raiders - no alternates. If we reclear, we do attempt to make sure those who missed prog kill get in on those). You won’t have to worry about the “Going AOTC” like you mentioned with your previous guild, either… a few of ours decided to do that too but easy fix… we have a Mythic AND Heroic team now ;).

If there’s a tinsy bit of interest, add me… dare you ^.^

Kassle-Stormrage
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Hey there!

Not sure if Wednesday are 100% off the table but figured I’d post anyways. If days work I’d love to chat some more! Hope to talk soon!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Keefy & Hype,

If you have any interest in swapping Horde we are looking for more capable DPS to fill out our team, would be love to chat!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.