234 R Druid

10/10N 5/10H SoD through pugs looking for stable guild to push AOTC and CE. Just came back to wow. Prior experience in top 120 US guild. Seeking 2-3 day a week raids after 730pm. I know what high end raiding looks like. Always on time, always prepared and willing to go through the progression struggle.

My guild On Malorne has been discussing the benefits of an Rdruid for this tier. We are 7/10H currently, 5/10M last tier. We would like to push for CE this tier. We raid Tues/Thurs/Fri 8pm EST - 11pm EST. My discord is Ratha#0856 if you are interested in chatting more.

Those raid days and times are actually perfect.

That’s great to hear! I would love to chat more if you could add my discord and possibly send me some more information about what you are looking for in a guild.

Hi there, we finished last tier 8/10M and are currently 7/10H as we build our mythic roster. Raid days are Tuesdays/Sundays 8-11 EST. Add my bnet - Curves#11232 if you’d like to chat more!

MortTheInsane#6352

Hey! Not sure what time zone but if it’s EST we could be a perfect match. Here’s our info for you :slight_smile:

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
Melee DPS - *low priority
All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Mortiia, if you’re open to playing on Alliance then I think you’d fit in nicely with our guild!

We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 8:30pm-11pm PST. Currently 7/10H.

Hey Mortiia,

Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 7/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression. We constantly have people in discord as well as online in game.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!