233 Experienced Resto Druid LF CE Raiding Guild

Hello, I would like to start off by saying I am open to Horde or Alliance guilds. My ideal guild would raid 2-3 nights a week while still maintaining CE. Personally, I would like to raid anywhere between 8 EST - 1AM EST and I am free almost any day. I understand my class isn’t exactly meta, but in my eyes by the time a lot the 50-300 US ranking guilds get to the bosses that matter they over gear the fights and for the most part the fights have already been nerfed to be doable with any comp. I believe with my raiding background and experience I can make a valuable addition to any raid team.

A little about me:
I’ve been raiding since Naxx WoTLK and have always mained a Resto Druid. I’m in the love with the class and it’s what I have fun playing even when Im not the most meta. For most of my raiding experience I have always been in top 100 US / 50 US raiding guilds. It wasnt until the end of BFA that I decided I wanted to take a more casual approach to raiding. I think I have more fun raiding less hours while still achieving CE than I do being highly ranked. Thats not to say I wouldnt be interested in joining a top 100 US guild as long as the raiding schedule doesn’t exceed 20 hours per week. I achieved 10/10M last tier while having great logs during progression and I am currently 9/10H and 1/10M.

Overall I am 28 years old and easy to get along with. I take and give constructive criticism easily and enjoy a drama free environment. If you’re interested in picking me up or giving me trial let me know.

Hey Yurii, I think you’ll be a good fit for my guild :slight_smile:

Still looking

Hello there! My name is Mitch, I go by xxvii in game. I’m an officer with Resilience [H] on Illidan. We are currently looking for a healer for mythic progression! We formed this guild at the start of 9.1 from the ashes of an old one. About 10 people came over from the old guild and we’ve been recruiting like crazy to get our mythic team up and rolling. We’ve been AOTC and some mythic (usually 3 or 4 bosses) for the last few patches with the old guild, but the goal of the new guild is to push further into mythic prog. Realistically I don’t expect CE this tier, probably next. It’s a really great group of people, though. Most of us have been playing together for years. Very kind and fun group of folks, no drama, just some friends who like pushing content together.

If it sounds like we might be a fit for you or you’d like to learn more, please feel free to add me on bnet and lets chat! Thanks!

xxvii#11663

Totally forgot to mention raid times lol - We raid 9-12pm EST Thurs Fri. However, next week we will be making the transition to Tues Thurs same time. We have a lot of players who enjoy pushing high keys as well!

And as far as your Rdruid concerns go, we already have a Rsham, DiscPriest, and Hpal(me). So we’re just looking for that fourth healer for throughput! We want people to play what they have fun on. If you want to stick Rdruid, we’d be more than happy to have you on that!

Hello! Would love to chat some!
I have a guild pushing CE this tier looking for a few more Healer, and specifically would love to have a Resto Druid in the lineup.
We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs 10PM-1AM EST (7-10PM PST).

Feel free to add me on BNET: (joshsampson#1231) or Discord (Sampsonites#5556) and would love to connect.

Hi Yurri,

I’m recruiting for is raidin, a 3/10M guild on Tich. Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 5-9pm, pst.
We are looking for another healer to join our healer core and would love to chat with you.

Please message me on disc Cyberz#0339 or fill out an app directly if we look good to you too.