233 Arms/Fury/Prot Warrior looking for a heroic into mythic progression

Hiya,

Looking to find a new home/guild to move through heroic then into mythic. Dedicated and always looking to push while also having fun learning and progressing. Currently on Area 52 Horde but not opposed to server transfer or faction swap just as long as it is a good fit and hopefully long term.

Best way to reach me is through discord cause it is basically always open. If you have any question do not hesitate to friend and message me there.

ChompZ#7146

Hey Chompz!

I sent you a discord request - I’d love to chat!

Hey Chomps we could use a dps warrior on our heroic / mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin horde i can be reached at Sig#9905 on discord or Sig#11142 on bnet guild spam below

Hi! I’ll add you!

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey Chompz I sent you a Discord request (lonesoldier09#0009) I hope we get to chat soon!

Hey Chompz,

If you haven’t found a raiding home yet check us out on Area 52

[H][US][Area 52] <They Can’t Ban Us All>

Progression - 10/10H (AOTC) 2/10M CN, 8/10N 3/10H SoD

<They Can’t Ban Us All> is looking to round out our Heroic raid group with intentions to enter Mythic. We’re an active, social guild that takes part in all aspects of the game. If raiding isn’t your scene, please still give us a chance! We are always running M+ and always have people for PvP.

Looking for trial raiders (230 Ilvl)

Priority Roles:

Resto Druid

Disc Priest

Warrior

Balance/Feral Druid

Raid Times -

Tues 8pm - 11pm EST

Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

If your interested in giving us a shot you can reach us on BattleNet

GM Ipming - biljo#1324

Officer Krenal - Crazy1596#1951