241 BM Hunter LF Night Raiding Team

Exp with 9/10 Heroic (Missing KT Kill)

Seasoned Hunter since 2007 and been doing Mythic raiding since WoD.

I am a hands on raider so I learn on the fly during boss fights but I always tend to look up tricky mechanics for raid kills when needed.

My free time is 6pm Pacific Tuesday-Thursday and looking for a night raid team to progress and gear up

I am also up for Mythic+ runs as well since some gear in Dungeons are itemized better than raid content

Akunza#1299

Hello friend feel free to add me let’s chat.

Mal’Ganis Triumphant is currently 3/10H SOD raiding/mythic+ guild, the looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled dps Ranged preferred accepting Socials and anyone looking to have fun.

For reference we accompanied 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN

Currently class needs

Elemental shaman

Mage

Warlock

Hunter (Not survival lol)

Shadow

Balance

If you are ranged I want you !!

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or Btag Daylightfall#1562 for further details

Daylightfall#5945 discord is preferable

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 5/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 6/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 1/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 4/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

1 Like

Sign me up!

Hey Akunza,

Curious if you are still searching. We are a guild who raids 9EST-1130EST, pushing for CE. The last two tiers, we were 11/12M Nyalotha, 8/10M CN. Looking to round out our roster. Let me know if you’re still searching, you can reach me at Sunde#1384