232 Balance druid lf Heroic/Mythic prog

Dottì area 52 horde lf raiding guild that is looking to prog into mythic. i know my class and i know what i am supposed to do. i am sick of pugging for parses.

i have screen shots in raid and on target dummies, i am avaible any nights to raid.

btag/disc
zrambruh#1766 / dotti#3332

dont save her is looking for more players to add to our roster, raid times Tues to Thurs 8-11 pm EST, currently led by 1/10M and 8/10H SoD players. If interested add Fruity#11155

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock and Shadow Priest ***High Priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 9/10
Heroic - 5/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hey Dotti if youre still looking contact us. [H] [US] [Area 52] - <Fearfulways> [10/10 M SoD]

Hey Dotti,

If you are open to alliance guilds, we are a weekend raiding guild on Sargeras alliance. We are currently 1/10M and 7/10H. We raid Sat/Sun starting at 7pm CST. If you are interested, please check out our guild recruitment post below.

add my discord if still looking 1/10 mythic 7/10 heroic alliance guild Goosefraba#3619

Hello Dottl,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM.

We are currently 10/10N and 3/10H with 30% pulls on Remnant.

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hi Dotti,

Are you available to swap servers? If so, Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

We could use a boomkin
Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for CE. In our first tier we got to 6/10 mythic. We have a goal of pushing as far as we can, and hopefully obtaining CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

Looking for
Any exceptional players.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experiece.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
zak#4618 on Discord

Sent you a btag request to chat!!

my group currently does not have a boomi and i need my inntervates! hah. but we are looking for ranged pumpers. ill leave my guilds spam below and hope to hear from you!

About US:
Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath. We like to think of ourselves as good people looking to have fun. After taking a break through most of BFA we came back to be fairly casual in shadowlands. Somewhere along the way we decided casual wasn’t enough so with 9.1 we are looking to push to be a little more hardcore. The goal is top 500US. That’s nothing crazy or difficult. Just respectable prog and always CE.

Why join us?
Our raid leader is very good. He makes very clear and direct calls. I know a lot of guilds lack real mid fight leadership but we do not! We meme a lot at times. We have great bants. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though. We have a very healthy Mythic+ farm/push community and strongly encourage all raiders/trials to maintain an active role in it. We also spend a lot of off nights playing other games together as well as heroic farm.

We are currently 1/10M 8/10H in SOD

What we are looking for:
Most importantly we are looking for people that WANT to play. We expect the usual things like being early so we can pull on time, know your class, and always want to be improving yourself and your performance. You’re expected to min/max your character. That includes doing the maw and torghast even though everyone hates it. All of things really should go without saying b/c you should take pride in your game skill and abilities and want to pump as much as possible! Raid level alts are also highly encouraged!

We do not recruit for a bench. 95% attendance is expected. We understand things come up but we are looking for people that WANT to play. We are a laid back group of people but not casuals.

Current raid needs:
DPS:
Warlocks
Ele shaman
Boomi
Shadow priest
Warrior (we have windfury for you!)

Pumpers of any spec are obviously encouraged to apply even if your class isn’t on this list.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. 9pm - midnight EST

[Recruiter] Bnet: Warmachine#1364 (Allen)
[GM + Raid leader] Discord: Contestio#3706

Thank you for reading our long post and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello Dotti!

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 7/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: 3 Roster Slots Open

RDPS: Boomy, Warlock
MDPS: Monk, Rogue
Healers: All
Tanks: All

Weekend Raid Team: (5/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:

Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet: Destro#1898

Application Below: https://forms.gle/DYpGLGbY6yYtjuj18