231IL Holy Priest , 234 IL Protection Pally, and 230 Destruction Warlock LFG

Hello,

I am currently looking for a guild that most likely doesn’t exist considering how this game has changed over the last few years. I would be willing to transfer for the right guild/realm (currently located in Thrall/Horde). I am going to to real with you, if you are looking for someone to alter their daily lives to meet the demands of your raiding schedule, I am not the person for you. I refuse to make this game a 2nd job. I am in the aviation industry and am constantly traveling. The good thing is, I have a lot of down time sitting in hotels which leaves me time to play. The bad, of course, is that my schedule can be somewhat random and chaotic. I have been in and out of guilds and it has never really worked out for a number of different reasons, but I think it is primarily due to my schedule. Guilds seem to want someone that I can’t be. I have tried, in the past, to adjust what I was doing to fit the guilds needs and eventually backed off considering that this is just a game and should not be stressful. I even made a guild that fit my platform which never really gained traction. With all that said, let me get to it.

What I am looking for:

• A fun guild. Too much to ask? Maybe…
  • A friendly mature environment that has people on during peak times to run content with. I am not expecting people to be on during odd hours. I get it and would never be that demanding.
  • A guild that runs mythic plus content when not raiding. Look, if I am in a hotel room and feel like raiding during your raiding times, I will of course consider participating, but would never expect to be taken over a core raider. To be honest, raiding is not that important to me. The return in investment is not worth the stress level.
  • A relatively smaller guild. Bigger guilds would be considered, but I don’t want to feel like just a number.

What I don’t want:

• Drama
  • Stress or feeling like the guild has become a 2nd job.
  • A guild that already has pre-established cliques. Been there and have done that. Not interested in watching a group of 5 members run 15 keys while the rest of the guild pugs. Total BS and have no interest being a part of that.
  • A guild that’s soul purpose in life is AOTC, CE, KSM, IO, etc. I get that those things have become a priority to some, but I could care less about any of it. I just want to have fun.

What you will get from me:

• A mature person who has time, although random, to devote to running content.
  • Experience. Been playing this game since 2007. I know… IO is the end all be all. Not to me. Aside from game experience, I have been the GM of a relatively larger raiding guild in the past and am the GM of my current “one man” army. I have lots of time to assist with guild duties, such as recruitment. I actually enjoy the interaction with different individuals.
  • Devotion to helping others. I am always willing to help a fellow guildies out. I would much rather run a lower key with a guild member than a higher pug key.

I appreciate the time it took for you to read this. I understand that finding this guild may seem like a fools errand, but the constant change from guild to guild is getting tiresome. If you think I would be a fit, please feel free to contact me. Thanks!!

• Angelus (Btag: Angeluus#11931)

Hey there friend!

My name is Jeff. I represent a small Horde guild on the Icecrown server. The guild I GM is a place that would fit all of your criteria. Our guild community is built on the principality of being a close, friendly, family type environment. We are all adults, with our own lives, schedules, etc. We get it.

I will leave a link to my thread post HERE.

Please take a read? If we seem like we might be the right fit for you, I would love to speak with you over a Discord conversation whenever you would like. (My Discord information is on the bottom of that post.)

Right now, I am looking for another good group of anywhere between 5-10 someodd folks who will make our roster building for content that much easier, and MOST IMPORTANTLY fit in with our family!

I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello, Is currently 10/10H, we raid Tues Wed 8:30pm to 11:30pm, we are a few short of progressing into mythic, so we are looking to find us the few that we need. I would love to chat with you, please message me Gera#1175.
P.S. i read your entire message, we sound like the right fit apart from we dont normally run that much M+, we mainly raid log, but we have been a team since Vanilla.
Here is our recruitment video.

hey man we are in need of a healer we raid tuesdays and thursdays 8:30 pm est to 11:30 pm est add me on disc if interested Loki#0889

Would love to chat sometime! See if you would like to play lock for us

Hey Angelus!

You sound like someone who would fit in perfectly at Endless Pastabilities! We are a group of friends that have played wow together for quite sometime. We’ve come together for many of the reasons you are looking for a new guild. Bringing back that sense of guild community, building friendships that last beyond wow, and working together to accomplish the things WoW has to offer!

About us:
Server - [H] Thrall (wouldn’t have to go anywhere!)
Raid days - Friday and maybe Saturday 9:30 PM - 12 AM Server
Eventually community events, dedicated mythic plus groups to help gear or to push keys, and everything in between!

Our guild is relatively small but looking to grow slowly with the right type of people. If this sounds like something you’d be interested let me know. I’d be happy to talk more.