231 enhance shaman LF a new raiding team

At this moment, looking for a raiding guild for 9.2 with an ideal raid schedule of two days a week with the ambition of CE. If you have further questions, just reach out.

Hey, Pleb here from Did We Log on Mal’Ganis, we raid T/W/TH from 6pm to 9pm CST.
We’re looking for players who are interested in pushing CE in 9.2

Please let me know if you are interested! Bnet - Pleb#11142 Discord - Pleb#8512

Hey there,

Zero Dawn may be a fit for you! We are currently recruiting for 9.2. We are an AotC focused guild, of former mythic raiders burnt out by the demand of mythic raiding. We are looking for everyone to have fun, so play the spec and class you want as we have a flexible core to make this work. We are leaning towards Tuesday and Wednesday 11pm - 2am server time (EST). Let me know if this sounds like something that may interest you. We also do transmog, mythic + and achievement runs on off nights.

Rayvhen9#1269

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!