[H] Barth - 5/8H heals & dps LF raiding & m+ guild

430 Resto druid and 424 Aff lock on Barthilas looking for a new home to raid between 8-11.30pm ST, any night (no later please, early starts), 2 nights a week. We’re open to both Heroic and Mythic raiding guilds as long as the players are motivated and keeping up a good pace. We are very self-driven and continuously aim to improve ourselves as players.

We love to m+ and would specifically like to find a guild that would be happy to push keys with us.

Bnet - theriadis#1804

Nice folks only please, time is precious and we would prefer mature, respectable company (with some adult banter).

Hey Neriza.

Pb from Aegis VII here, we’re currently recruiting for M+ and raiding… Currently 8/8N EP looking to push into Heroic soon. We’re doing keys often in our down time and always seeking more players to join in for keys.

If you’re interested shoot me a DM on Discord ( Hykkup#9104 ) or Bnet ( Hykkup#11824 )

Thanks for responding Pbchi :slight_smile: We’re looking for a little bit more progression atm since we’re 5/8H, but I appreciate you reaching out.

We’re not elitist and we’d like to avoid that kind of atmosphere, but we’d also like to keep the momentum going :slight_smile:

Hi Neriza, is 7pm too early of a start for you? I’ll add you and we can chat.

Krimsonmyst#1273.

Hi Krim - It is unfortunately, due to family commitments for my friend. There’s been a couple of guilds we would have liked to raid with on the same schedule, but 7 isn’t possible and 7.30 is sometimes pushing it :frowning: