[H] 419 feral druid looking for guild

I’m seeking a friendly, chill guild to raid and run mythic+. I’d like to stick to an AOTC team. No big desire to raid mythic. I have AOTC every raid since HFC (minus ToV). I’d prefer to raid as feral, but don’t mind healing mythics.

A one night a week team would be amazing, but two works as well.

I just really want to join a group that values friendships and having fun together over pushing content.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Imperial Guard is a raiding guild that has been around since 2012. We are looking for players that want to enjoy the game and push content together and shoot the Sh!t in discord. We have many players that focus on Mythic+ as well as some casual PvP. We are primarily focused on raiding but plan to dable in rated PvPas well in the future. In terms of raiding we will always focus in doing the most progression that we possibly can, but we will do so in a fun semi casual pace.

Guild Achievements
Uldir 2/8M 8/8H
ABT 3/11M 11/11H
ToS 9/9H
NH 3/10M 10/10H
ToV 3/3H
EN 6/6H

The philosophy of our guild is you will receive from it what you put into it. Meaning if you are looking for a guild to call home for the long haul and want to be a part of a community Imperial Guard will meet you more then half way to get you involved.

Contact Info
Discord Thirdpint#1124
B-net Tiekenee#1613