230 Resto Druid LF a raid team that are willing to push to get AOTC and eventually mythic raiding

Hello. Thank you for clicking onto my post.

Tichondrius (Thekingnegus)
7/10M CN (It will show that I’m 6/10 because they wanted me as a shammy on council) and 5/10 H SoD
1750 IO in Season 1

I’m available 7 days a week, preferably at night (I’m in the east).

Things you can rely on me are

1. Attitude
  2. Availability (If I can’t make it, I’ll definitely let someone know but doesn’t happen too often)
  3. Willing to improve

Title says all. I want to push for AOTC and Mythic raiding. LF a team with experiences.

Thank you very much for reading my post!

Hey there, I’d love to chat with you some more! Here’s our info for you.

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority and players with off spec heals
  • Ranged DPS - *medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 8/10 - 1% wipe p3 on KT
Heroic - 3/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Would love to chat!

Ill link our recruitment post, but the jist of it is:

We raid Monday and Wednesday, 8-11 EST. We’re 3/10 Heroic (after one night) and 8/10 Normal. We went 6/10 Mythic in CN after starting about halfway through the tier. We’re a solid group of people who just need 2-3 more solid, reliable people to push CE.

Hit me up at RyanRyanRyan#8497 on Discord to chat!

Hello we are looking for a few more raiders. We are currently 8/10H SoD, 9/10M CN.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7PM Eastern to 11PM Eastern

Current Needs

Ranged DPS of any kind.
Healers of any kind.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

1 Like

Hi Tabahata!

My guild, Sever Reality on Bleeding Hollow, is searching for a restoration druid for our SoD progression. We started our guild in April and went 3/10M before a lot of the raid team took a break for the rest of the tier. We are currently 3/10H in SoD with solid pulls on Soulrender.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 9:15 - 12:15pm EST and we have optional Mythic+ nights along with optional normal runs of the raid as we work to get our domination socket gear.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Discord: confetti scones#7150 (with the space). Hoping to hear from you!

Heyo! Warsong Vanguard on Tich is currently recruiting for a rdruid! Our guild has been on Tich for 6 years and our raid team started in Nya as a casual team that ended 11/12M! We ended CN 8/10 and are currently 5/10 H SoD :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PST (server) and we’re fairly laid back :smiley: If you’re interested my discord is meowex#0666 or bnet meow#12265 ^^ Feel free to add me

Hey Tabahaata,

Hit me up on discord, I think you might be a good fit for our guild, we are recruiting one more healer and starting our heroic progression this week.

Sny#0322 on discord