230 Enh shaman looking for new raiding guild

Looking for a new raiding guild that raids 2 days during the week. Hoping to find a guild on area 52 but willing to xfer. Won’t consider switching to alliance.

Hello

We are The Coffee Shoppe 6/10H on Area 52

We Raid tues thurs 8 to 11 pm est

If you wish to discuss further please add gilga2k#1922

Hey.
I’m with Existential Crisis on Area 52, Horde
We’re 1/10 M, 7/10 H, 10/10 N SOD
In 9.0/CN, we were 8/10M, 10/10H
Fri/Sat 8pm to 11:30pm EST

If interested, my discord is Zee#4000

Thanks, and good luck on your guild hunt!

Hey, I saw you were looking for a guild! I’m recruiting for Clan of the Silver Rings on Zul’jin [H]. Currently we are 2/10H 7/10N, and we raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. Our goals are to start in normal/heroic then work our way up to mythic to progress as far as possible. We keep a positive attitude in raid because we want to actually enjoy the game while progressing LOL. We’re raid lead by a 8/10M CN raider, with guild leaders having ksm and mythic prog.

Let me know if you are at all interested! Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625, Btag: rachel#12349. Looking forward to hearing back from you !

Hello there, wasn’t sure what you were looking for raid times-wise, busy Ancestral ties on the Wyrmrest Accord server raids Tue, Thur and Sun 10pm-1am EST. We’re 3/10 H right now. You can message me here or on btag at anjinn#1238 if you want to chat more!

Sup homie we have a core spot for a Enhance shaman. We are a heroic / casual mythic raid guild we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin US Horde you can reach me on discord at Sig#9905 or Battle .net Discord Sig#11142

Hey, I saw you were looking for a guild! I’m recruiting for Clan of the Silver Rings on Zul’jin [H]. Currently we are 2/10H 7/10N, and we raid Tues/Fri 9-12 EST. Our goals are to start in normal/heroic then work our way up to mythic to progress as far as possible. We keep a positive attitude in raid because we want to actually enjoy the game while progressing LOL. We’re raid lead by a 8/10M CN raider, with guild leaders having ksm and mythic prog.

Let me know if you are at all interested! Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625, Btag: rachel#12349. Looking forward to hearing back from you! :slight_smile: