2.3 k io DH/DK seeking Mythic+/Raiding Guild

Experienced(10+ years) wow player here looking for a Mythic+ and/or Raiding Guild. I do much more Mythic+ pushing, but know Raiding will be essential due to the tier sets of raiding. I am a bit older(28), married, mature, relaxing, and don’t mind wiping to push for progress.

DH: 2.3k io, was my main for all of 9.1. Havoc main, but I can Vengence/tank.

• Max rep/lvl 80 rep for Venth, Kyrian, and NF

DK. 2.1 io, was my alt. Frost is main spec, but I know unholy and blood very well.

• Max rep/lvl 80 for Necro and Venth. lvl 50ish for Kyrian

I do have a WW Monk, MM Hunter, and Ele shaman. All 2k IO.

Prefer a guild who raids after 5pm PST or later on weekdays. Willing to transfer or change faction for the right guild

Hey there,

I’d love to chat. We could use you as Havoc or WW. Add me Battlenet: Halbrium#1395 / Discord: Marius#7686

[A][US][Dalaran] Nexus is recruiting players interested in two-night mythic raiding. Here are the highlights:

Schedule: Mondays and Wednesdays 8-11PM Central.

Progression: 8/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic

Recruitment:
High Priority: Any Healing Spec, Havoc DH, WW Monk, Balance Druid
Medium Priority: Melee and Ranged DPS
Will always consider exceptional players for any role.

Contact Information:
Battlenet: Halbrium#1395 / Discord: Marius#7686
Battlenet: Rakshaza#1568 / Discord: Wirewolf#0874

We are looking to augment our existing, CE-experienced core with motivated players looking to improve. Nexus has been around for just over ten years now, raiding from Cataclysm all the way through Legion, hovering around the US ~500-600 mark (occasionally 300) for mythic progression.

In particular, we are looking for raiders who are looking to make progress on an abbreviated schedule - just six hours of raiding a week means we have to be efficient and quick learners to make any real progress.

Nexus strives to be a guild where people show up to play with their guildies and do hard content - not just to progress and parse. We promote an attitude of constant self-analysis and improvement among our raid team, but we are not in the habit of making raiders duke it out for a spot on the raid team every week. This is a tough line to walk sometimes, but we walk it nonetheless.

Hiya! We are still recruiting a few more dps for H/M and would have a nice windfury totem for you in raid! We raid Tuesdays and Sundays 7-10pm cst, and we also have people stay in groups after to do m+.

[A] < Coup de Grâce> Recruiting for H/M progression [US – Azjol Nerub] - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Feel free to reach out with any questions:

Discord: Keaudex#5097
Bnet: Keaudex#1808

or apply at:

goo.gl/63g7bR

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hello there!

I think you could be a good fit for The Vending Machine. We are a guild of adult gamers that are looking more members to join the guild. We are in need of more dps for both raid and M+.

If you like what you see in the linked post, add me on discord or bnet and we can chat more.

Hello! If you don’t mind the fact that I found it amusing that you consider 28 to be on the older side, we could be a fit :slight_smile:

Here’s our info!

tl;dr

Normal & Heroic raiding (no current Mythic)
Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST)
Horde on Hyjal
Seeking DPS

Formed in 2012, Elysium is a small, tight-knit guild consisting mostly of people who have gotten too old/busy/tired of drama for hardcore raiding but still like to get together a couple times a week to nerd out and kill bosses. We’re AOTC-only and have raided consistently through the highs and lows of the last six expansions (with every AOTC along the way). Our raid times are Wed/Thurs 7-10pm server (PST). We also prioritize getting the raid metas every tier for those sweet, sweet Glory mounts.

Outside of raid, we’ve got top pet collectors, mount hunters, altoholics, fashionistas and achievement aficionados. We enjoy Mythic+ and occasionally pretend we can PVP. Some of us even really enjoy Torghast. We all have lives outside the game (kids, jobs, etc) but also greatly value our in-game family. We’re a small guild that won’t have a ton of people on all the time but the people that are on, you’ll know well.

We’re looking for a few more people (specifically DPS right now) to join our family. We are not hardcore optimizers, but do expect everyone to do what they can to help the guild succeed, be open to feedback, and try your best to improve. We have a good time, but also do our best to maintain an inclusive and respectful environment for players of all backgrounds and identities.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, add me and let’s chat!

Liliova#1249 (battlenet)

1 Like