229ilvl CE Warlock LFG

Hello. My name is Vahlexia and Im looking for a new semi-hardcore raiding guild to progress through Mythic SoD with. My current guild just decided tonight they were stepping back to an AOTC only guild and not pushing mythic anymore. I can play all 3 specs at a relatively high level and do switch depending on the fight etc.

Ive been pushing high endgame content since Wrath. Peaked in US 30 guild in Cataclysm. Ive gotten multiple CE/old heroic kills since Ulduar on and off over the years. Most prior CE were on my Shadow Priest prior to BFA. Im an older gamer with a family etc and looking for a similar environment.

Finished 10/10M CE CN, currently 10/10N, 5/10H SoD (Pulls on Painsmith)

Id like to keep my raid schedule to 3 nights, may consider more depending on the situation. Earliest start time preferred is 9:30PM EST. Hit me up!

I’ve messaged you prior on Zul’jin already! Let me know what you think.

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in raiding late! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (9/10H) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 9/10H in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409

Keep it coming

Hello send me a discord dm @ Taylorshift#3817! 10/10M CN 9/10H SoD

7/10H SoD Ran out of time Th/F/S 10pm-1am EST Add me @ NostheHoss#1668

hi, we’re adaptive on a52. currently looking for some ranged dps gamers to slam sanctum with us. currently 7/10 heroic (will be 9/10 after reset). finished 10/10 mythic castle back in early may and looking to do even better this tier. hit me up if interested or have any questions ! would love to talk.

we raid tues-thurs 10pm-1am est

discord : Dj#5612
btag : Mke#11978

Hi Vahlexia,

We start significantly earlier than your preferred start time, but if you’re flexible on that Its Mine I Licked It could use a strong warlock. We were 9/10M last tier and currently 5/10 H and raid 6 hours a week. I will drop the copy paste below for you to look over, hope to hear from you.

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area-52 Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST, W- 8-11 PM EST, Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H - Castle
8/10M - Castle
5/10H SoD

Contact
Bnet: Ezkiel#1824 , Dripz#1507
Discord: Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117

Still considering some.

Hey there Vahlexia! One Hundred Proof is looking for more high-quality DPS and a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

Hello there, gonna keep this simple and to the point. Death Jesters on Stormrage 5/10H Fri/Sat 10-1CST is looking for quality RDPS to push into mythic. HMU on btag if you would like to go into details or know more. Jerrin#1599

Shift is a 2-night/week mythic raiding guild with multiple raids on Thrall. As a fresh guild for Shadowlands, we achieved 8/10 in CN, while fully rebuilding our roster halfway through progression. For SoD, anything short of CE will be a disappointment. Alongside our primary raid team on weekdays, we’re bringing back the weekend raid team for 9.1.

Weekday Raid Team: (1/10M 6/10H)

Tuesday / Wednesday, 9PM-12AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: Balance Druid, Destro/Demo Warlock

Weekend Raid Team: (3/10H)

Friday/Saturday, 10:30PM-1:30AM Server (EST)

Recruitment Needs: All

We’re always open to exceptional players with a commitment to attendance.

Raid Rules

Attendance - We expect all our raiders to make a commitment to our raid times. Consistent attendance enables progression, and is the most important thing in determining our progression roster.

Preparation - All raiders are expected to do any necessary fight preparation before pulling a boss. This includes installing weak auras, bringing personal consumables, and reading the relevant discord channels containing raid strategy.

Performance - Progression raid spots are also determined by performance. We aim to field the best and most consistent 20 for every new boss we move on to, and are willing to rotate players from our bench depending on the needs of the fight.

We have an active discord and run off-night normals, heroics, and M+ consistently. Feel free to reach out if you’re interested in joining our guild.

Discord:
Destro#9040 (Recruitment Officer)
Beaver#2535 (Weekday RL)
Senpai Days#8633 (Weekend RL)

Bnet:
Destro#1898

Application Below:

Hey Vahlexia! IPyro from Big Money Crab here with our info, let me or Fredles know if you want to chat, Fredles has been handling most of the recruitment for us.
Guild: Big Money Crab | Server: Area-52 – Horde US
Raid Days: Tuesday and Wednesday 8PM – 11PM Eastern Time
Sanctum Progression: 8/10H, 1/10M

Big Money Crab was formed during 8.3 and we raid on Tuesday and Wednesday nights starting at 8pm with an optional alt run on Saturdays at the same time. We were 6/12 M in Ny’alotha, 9/10 M in Castle Nathria and plan to hit the ground running in Sanctum and push for CE moving forward.

Contacts: GM: Ipyro (Discord ID: Icosa#1090 | Bnet ID: Icosa#1362)
Raid Lead & Assist: Trashhunter (Discord ID: TrashBringer #9781) & Amésha
Recruitment: Fredles (Discord ID: Fredles#9894)
Officers: Akirath (Discord ID: Paramount#3415), Pocchama

Could possibly work for you!

Hey I’m from TC Illidan and we are recruiting ranged dps! 7/10H with a 1% wipe on Fatescribe . Were going to be doing Mythic next week! [H] TC 7/10H SOD, 10/10M CN LF DPS/healers

10/10M CE CN, 12/12M CE nyalotha.

We need warlocks!!

raid is tuesdays/thursdays 9:30est-12:30est at night!

Discord is: Pinkbubbles2#3753.

Hope to hear from you!