414 Havoc DH LF Casual Guild

Hey everyone!

I’m looking for either a morning raiding guild (0900 - 1300 AEST) or one that raids Wed/Thurs night. I’d love to find a good team to run mythic+ with. At the end of the day, I just want to find some people to enjoy the game with.

I’ve not raided since the end of Legion - but since my work conflicts with standard Australian times I haven’t properly raided since MoP.

Currently on Nagrand/Cael Ally but will happily server/faction change. I also have a 409 mage and a 397 H pally; both of which I can gear if need be, but would prefer to play the DH.

Please feel free to message here or add my btag Projekmage#1457

Thanks for reading :slight_smile:

E X A L T E D> is an alliance raiding guild on Aman’thul formed in 2007. We’re a semi-hardcore raiding guild focused on achieving end-game progression in a relaxed environment on a limited raid schedule. We’re currently looking for players who love raiding and want to clear mythic content. Friendly culture in the guild with plenty of knowledgeable people to share tips and hints on improving classes.

We are also building multiple Mythic+ groups so even if you can’t commit to raid times there is high-level content that we can enjoy together. We also try help people get the +10 each week.

Progression:
BoD 3/9 Mythic
Eternal Palace 8/8 Normal 5/8 Heroic

Raid Times: Wed/Thu 7.30pm-11:00pm AEDT (server time)
: Alt night Sun 8:00pm-11:00pm AEDT (This is an optional night running only when requested)
We also have a Discord server and Facebook community pages to share the good times.

Currently recruiting: Any Dps to join roster so we can continue into Mythic Prog.
All classes considered based on performances.
For more information or to apply please add me

Amberlord (Officer/Recruitment)
Btag - Unholyrisen#11277

Healtrees (GM)
Btag - Flashbang#1957

Secondtier (Raider)
Btag - ItsShaneo#1845