Aff Warlock LF Mythic Raid Group 428ilvl

Hi, the names Noxumbra. I am looking for a guild that raids at 8pm central or later any days Sunday thru Thursday. I am currently 426 ilvl with 57 lvls on my heart of azeroth. I am just getting back from a break that i took after my guild disband right after we started BoD. I have been raiding heroic/mythic since firelands. I got to Mythic Argus last expansion and am looking for a guild that can close the deal on finishing off the raid on mythic.

Pls contact me at Condor@1789 if I sound like a fit for your guild, I am willing to xfer where ever but I will only play horde.

Thanks for your time.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 3/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for warlock, ele sham, s priest) 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer monk or warrior… Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.^^

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

We are trialing ALL spots this Tuesday, disregard any specific classes I have mentioned below and send an APP if interested :slight_smile:

LATE NIGHT [H-Mal’Ganis][9/9M CE][8/8 H] is in need of caster DPS and HEALERS for EP progression. We are REALLY looking for HPal/Priest but all other BIG skilled pumpers will be considered as well. Times: T/W/TH 11PM-1:30AM CST!! Please fill out our application if you’re interested. Please don’t hesitate, send in an APP. Don’t be scared, we don’t bite that much…

bit.ly/LateApp

still looking/applying

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301 typicalr0x#1759
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

Yeah right on tichondrius is recruiting lock we are 3/8m and we Raid tues wed thurs from 10pm to 1am pst. My btag is clkrohn#1535 if you’d like to talk

Hello! Im not sure how flexible your raid times might be, but just in case :smiley:

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Current Progression: 6/8H EP
We are working on filling our mythic roster.

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!

BNet: Gummyshark#11346
Discord: Gummyshark#5265 (Best way to reach me)

Insomnia of <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

We are a team that used to be heavy into mythic raiding. We are looking to get back into it now that we have the players to do it. currently 4/8 H in EP

We raid 10:00pm - 1:00am CST on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact gorgeouss#1922 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798
  3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid athttp://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild.

1 Like

Hello! I wont bore you with a long copy paste recruit spam ill just give you the details.

Insurgency is currently 1/8M EP, we have been around for 10 years and in those 10 years we have only missed Cutting Edge twice. Raid times are T/W/TH 10pm-1am (central)

Raw#1926 Btag

still looking

Hey Nox,

We start raid 1 hour earlier than you’d like, so we may not work. If we can, add me and lets chat! I’ll leave my spam below.

Located on Area-52 a highly populated Horde server, Moted is an AotC/early mythic focused guild that enjoys raiding in a lighter atmosphere. We run m+10’s and higher weekly for the entire guild. We offer cauldrons and feasts, as well as guild repairs for raiders. We have many former top end CE raiders who aren’t interested in playing the game like that anymore. We just destroy heroic, dabble in mythic, get our 10’s and higher in but most of all, HAVE FUN! We’re a community that has been together for a very long time, we enjoy our game time, it’s not stressful or a shout-fest! it’s a joke/booze/laughter/loot filled 3 hours!

We raid Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST with an optional ‘fun-run’ on Monday.

• Uldir AotC - week 3(2/8M)
  • BoD AotC - week 5(1/9M)
  • CoS AotC - week 1(no mythic for our sanity)

Discord(preferred): Jaystir#1204
Bnet: Jaystir#1960

(H) “Something Epic” has been around a long time and continues to thrive! 7/8N 4/8H EP on Area 52 is looking for specific roles to complete our Heroic/Mythic Progression Team on Wed & Thurs 9 pm to 11:30 pm EST. We are in need of a rogue, Monk (WW/MW), Mage, RDPS and a non Priest healer (pref pally) We are an adult guild that can have fun and be serious when its time to get busy! We are run keys during the week (+10 or more) and a fun run on Fridays! Please feel free to in game message me for questions. Be something epic and join our team!!!

Suggar #1729

Hi there, we are looking for more dps for our Tues/Wed raid team. We are active all day/evening running M+ and all sorts of stuff together. Our raid team runs Tues/Wed 8:30-11 EST.
Add me on Discord if you are interested. We are on Area-52 Horde side. Aearo#9581

7/8H now with pugging, feel my pain and grant me a decent guild.

Fury is an Alliance Cutting Edge raid team on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT, 8/8M Uldir, 9/9M BoD 3/8M EP), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST

Currently recruiting
Healers ( Resto druid )
DPS (Lock, Mage, Spriest, Ele shammy, Monk, Death Knight)
DPS with tank OS
Any exceptional players

What We Expect:

Fury is looking for raiders who are responsible, dependable, mature, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Our aim is to push bleeding edge content at a rapid pace, with enough time before the next content patch to farm out mounts, achievements, and study up on next tiers content.
Our raiders are expected to have a solid understanding of their class/role and, in addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player brings as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content.

What You Can Expect:

In return, we offer a healthy, fun, competitive, non-toxic raid environment where we aim to clear content quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to create a space that allows each member to perform at their highest level.
We consider this our online family, so any toxicity or rage directed at another raider will not be tolerated. We do, however, strongly promote personal accountability and encourage our raiders to own up to their mistakes so we can all learn from them. This team is built on the idea that mechanics > parses. If people fail at mechanics and wipe us, it sets back progress and we fail as a team. Killing bosses at a rapid pace is paramount and dying to mechanics due to tunneling is unacceptable. Any concerns with performance or attitude will be handled in a constructive and respectful manner.

To apply: -^^-tinyurl.com/FuryProudmoore

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:

Raid Lead - Siccmade#1891(Bnet)/ Sicc#9870 (Discord)
Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)

Let’s slay some dragons!

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 7/8 Heroic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: High Priority Warlock, Ranged DPS, Rogue, WW Monk
Healer: High priority Paladin,
Closed: Boomkins, Resto Shamans Most Melee Classes

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

No alliance

Hey!
Wheelchair Warriors is a newly formed guild of 3/8M EP and 7/9M BoD Raiders!
We have high aspirations of downing Mythic Bosses while having fun and we’re looking for players with the same desires! For now we run Heroic every week until we have 20 raiders to jam with.
As a group of 3/8M EP Raiders we believe we can go farther together while still holding a positive and fun environment.

We are homed on Tichondrius Horde which is a West Coast PST server.
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Times: 9pm-12am PST
EP: 3/8M raid team
Needs: Healers/DPS

We do M+ daily as well!

If this sounds cool, my contacts are below! :slight_smile:
Bnet: Animationhac#1607
Discord: Redhac#1713

Hey Nox, you still looking for a raiding guild? Business of Ferrets (Area 52 Horde T Th Sun 830-1130pm) could use some more locks :slight_smile:

See spam below:

We are a fun, mature guild, made of players who seek to excel at their role and who enjoy playing together. Our biggest focus as a Business of Ferrets is to help each other improve our gameplay while enjoying the game and achieving both personal and guild goals. Last tier we went 5/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS (ranked realm 15th). We are currently 1/8M & 8/8H in Azshara’s Eternal Palace. Our goals are to progress as far into Mythic with an end goal of Cutting Edge.

• We are currently recruiting 1 healer (could use disc, hpal, resto) or tank (bm would be great) and multiple DPS (melee or ranged: pref balance, spriest, ele, lock), but all classes are being considered.

• Our raid schedule is Tu/Th/Su 8:30 to 11:30PM EST.

What we are looking for:

• Core (mythic team) and non-core raiders (heroic team), M+ focused players

• Players with the mindset of Mechanics > DPS

• Reliable core raiders looking to raid 3 days a week

• Players with recent mythic experience (Legion or BfA)

• A minimum of experience and interest in Mythic+ Dungeons

• Players flexible with other specs and classes (e.g., DPS mains with tank or healing offspecs) for specific raid comps and for helping people complete their weekly M+10 for gear upgrades

• Although we are ideally looking for these classes and requirements we are also always recruiting exceptional players of all specs and classes!

What we offer:

• A hype-filled, motivated, welcoming, goofy, and sarcastic atmosphere

• A community of old and new friends constantly looking for more to weasel-war dance with

• 3 Days of nighttime raiding (9 hours a week)

• Alt- and re-role friendly

• Mythic+ Dungeon groups nearly every evening with many who enjoy pushing keys >10+

• Running extra content beyond raiding and pushing keys, including island expeditions, etc

• An active community (in and outside of WoW content) who chat, post memes, and hang out in our plethora of Discord channels

• A community of gamers who enjoy playing games outside of WoW together. Many of us enjoy playing Destiny, Overwatch, and Diablo

• Live Twitch streams from a number of our members who enjoy entertaining other guildmates

• An open-door policy between the officers and guild members. Ideas, suggestions (including boss strats), comments, requests are more than welcome; they are encouraged!

Raid Times/Details:

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30 - 11:30PM EST

Attendance: With a spot as a core raider we expect your attendance at every raid. However, we are extremely flexible and understand that real-life responsibilities can get in the way. If real-life scheduling conflicts arise it is expected that the raider informs one of the officers at least 24h prior to raid. Emergencies are obviously excused.

Trial Process for Core Raiding Spots:

The trial period lasts a few weeks. During the first weeks the player’s performance, guild activity, and overall experience in raid and in M+ will be evaluated and discussed by the officer team. Throughout the process, the officers will inform the player of their progress. Officers may ask the player to work on or improve various aspects of their gameplay. At that time, it is encouraged for the recruit to bring up any questions concerning the process or guild with the officer team. The final period of the trial is used as a follow up evaluation of the player’s performance. We look for players who use constructive criticism to their advantage to make the raid a stronger more cohesive team! After this, the officer team will make a decision.

Guild Rules:

• Hate speech of ANY kind is not tolerated

• Use Discord channels appropriately by keeping the relative content to their respective channels

• Adult humor, humorous banter and sarcasm is welcome inside and outside of raid hours. However, during boss progression, we ask to keep non-raid related chatter to a minimum to keep the raiding environment focused (chat all you want during trash pulls!)

Side perks:

• We have a lot of Canadians

• We have a real-life team mascot

Contact Us

If you are interested in joining us, or just want some more information, feel free to contact any of us!

• Marm @Bnet Marm#11639 / Discord: Marm#9682 (Recruiting Officer)

• Ceryal @Bnet Nihilist#1953 /Discord: Ceryal#5397 (Healing Officer)