234 Resto Shaman looking for group!

I primarily run M+ but I’m looking for a good group to push keys and potentially run H Sanctum. Willing to go Horde. Am I a good fit for your guild? PST

Tenuous#1859

2 Likes

Hi there Absarokee. I’m Blyss, recruiting officer with Inverse Logic on Thrall (horde). I tried to add you on discord but it didn’t work. Not sure if there’s a typo or whatnot. My guild is very social. We are active in game as well as on discord. Many of us enjoy running keys and have ksm. As far as raiding, we are AOTC focused but do enjoy mythic as well for fun. Currently 9/10H. If you later decided you might want to raid we could talk about it. Feel free to shoot me a message if you are interested :slight_smile: My btag is Blyss#1722. Discord is Blyss#9841.

I apped. I hope you will consider me!

Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! We are currently recruiting for our raid team. Feel free to reach out with any questions. Best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/10H SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact

Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey there, I’m unsure if we’re exactly what you’re looking for but I wanted to reach out just incase since we’re currently in need of more dps! Our guild primarily focuses on raiding but we do have people who run keys of all levels and I’m sure they’d welcome another dps to call on for help, If you have an interest in going into a little Mythic then give us a look and if not then good luck on your search!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have just started Soulrender prog.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

10/10N & 8/10H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time. Btag - Oriel#1933

Hey there! Sent you a btag request so we could chat!

Hey!

Our guild Enshadowed is certainly looking for new members who want to raid and chill with us. We have currently been put in a “rebuild stage” with a lot of raiders taking a “break” due to this games ongoing events.

We are currently 3/10H, with a lull due to attendance but have no issues clearing normal again to rebuild and get the “right” players who want to progress and learn as a team. We have no issues teaching fights and working through mythic plus with new friends, it only strengthens us as a team to work together for the same goals.

We are also looking for people to do keys. We have quite a few people who want to push keys and due to that same attendance boss have had to pug.

Here is our info below:

US-THRALL (HORDE) is a casual heroic raiding guild that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We are made up of a group of players active and (well some inactive this expansion) who have been together since Vanilla wow and raiding since Wrath We have been successful in achieving our goals since Wrath. When we’re not raiding, You can find us hanging out in Discord chatting and doing keys together. We strongly encourage Discord activity as it helps people get to know each other and become invested. Invested players are better raiders and better WOW friends in my opinion lol.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST

Current Progression: 3/10H SoD

Battlenet: Ree#1799

Discord: Kayliee#7155

I work at home so I am always free to chat if you have questions.

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 1/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey there !

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - low priority on all healers
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Windwalker Monk both High Priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey Absa! Not sure if we’re a good fit, but here’s our spam below! We could use an ele shaman for our raid, and always need a good aoe spec for M+! Sent you a bnet request!

AlzHammer#1406

Füjita#6636 (Discord)

Sun/Mon 8-11 EST work for you? Hit me up on either of those, sent an invite on discord!

Hi! If horde faction is an option Found a Green Quest is a Horde US social/raiding guild on Zul’jin server recruiting all classes and roles (tanks, healers and dps) for mythic keystones, PvP, achievement runs and more! We host weekly events such as Mythic Mondays, guild gold raffle and more. We have an active Guild chat and discord server. Not on Zul’jin server, and unable to server transfer at this time? No problem. We have an in game cross realm community for members to join as well! We have a Fri/Sat raid team that’s looking for dps. Our Fri/Sat raid team is 10/10 Normal SoD & looking to start heroic SoD together with the goal on AOTC! We are friendly & we have a zero tolerance to drama. If interested, please send me a friend request and message on either platform.

[Battle.net](http://Battle.net): Kiua#1912

Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

In game: Kiuayoukai-Zul’jin

1 Like

Hi Absarokee! Do Not Release is a horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for a couple of flex players to help fill in a tank or healing spot where needed, we are looking for people to fill some our roster spots that can flex into a tank or heal role.

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and 2/10 Mythic. We are looking for some recruit that will help keep all of the positions competitive as well as filling in as needed. We are and AOTC and KSM focused guild, with some mythic progression mixed in there. We have a highly active community with players pushing +20 keys as well as anything lower, and looking to expand on keys higher that +20’s.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30-11:30 EST (7:30-10:30 CT)

Priority needs: Shadow Priest, DPS Shaman with Heal off spec, DPS DK and any other outstanding DPS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.

We’re a group of players that have been together for awhile now and have been through a lot of guild drama but came out stronger and continuously surprise ourselves with our ability to progress. We have a very active guild discord and community there is always someone around to play with.

If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852
Hectorican#8701

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770
Hectorican#1659

Thanks for all your responses. When I initially created the thread I was making the switch to Elemental but after some experience and trial and error this week I realized I was not suited to DPS as elemental and switched back to healing where I feel confident and comfortable. If you see this thread and are interested in adding a healer to your roster (preferably Horde side) send me a Bnet request “Tenuous#1859”. I will be deleting all previous Bnet requests and hope to hear from those seeking a dedicated raid and M+ healer. Sorry if I never responded to you previously.

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home. I’ve requested to add you on BNET.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 6/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET