228ilvl dh havoc 7/10 h exp on other class i want to main DH havoc

i have 6/12m exp cn and havent been abole to find a guild for dh as havoc 7/10h on alt can make any times days plz give me a chance im good with mechs and damage

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 7/10 N SoD (10/10 Heroic CN). While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde
Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
My Discord: KyoKai#8943

Hello! my guild is in search of a DH :slight_smile:
check us out here:

Hi there! Let me know if we’re interesting for you :slight_smile: [H][Area 52] <Umbral Ultimatum> 7/11 H, 10/11 N, 9/10 M SoD LF Mage LGBTQ+ Fri/Sat