228 UH DK LF CE guild, CN US 202

I have killed 5/10H on my spriest. I decided I would rather play my DK this tier.

About myself: I’m a 32 year old army vet and have come to love mythic raiding. I don’t have much experience with it but got US 202 for my first CE during CN. My guild also started raiding 4 weeks late! I love being around players at my level or better than me, it always drives me to improve. I welcome criticism.

My logs are under this character. I can pump and do mechanics well. I am missing sludge and SLG because I had to stop raiding due to some irl stuff right after council. I jumped back in for prog when we got to sire and got CE.

Just search Baaraka Area52 for logs.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Discord: Baraka#0195

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10H SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey there,
Riesen on Thrall (H) is looking for members to fill out our roster. We are a new/reforming guild for 9.1 and are looking to get a solid roster and into mythic SOD asap. We are in the process of building a raid team from the ground up.
Our raid times are T/TH, 830p - 1130p Eastern.

We are looking for melee DPS, especially a DK. The culture we aim to have in our raid is one that is (A) efficient at killing bosses, and (B) contains likeminded players who improve themselves to push for CE. If you’d like, we can talk about this further. My discord is Quezacotl#7365.

Hello! We are Veil of illidan. A newly formed group of gamers, we are a semi- hardcore raiding guild looking to achieve HoF. We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below:
ANY PUMPERS (RANGED DPS ) Spriests,Boomkins,Mages,
Healers (DISC PRIEST FOR SURE) Another Hpal (Venthyr)
ANY MECHANICALLY SOUND PLAYER

Raid Times : Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8-12PM EST
Raid Application : ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQJxcEQjvCnluBQxgJ-z4n1qdTex_DZNuDeal4QE5Vg1XRSA/viewform (Add an H at start)
Contact me at : Moriti#6522 (Discord) Taylorshift#3817 (Discord) Thiccboltz#1525 (Btag)!!!

Hey there Baaraka! One Hundred Proof is looking for more high-quality DPS and a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

We’re currently looking for a DK to fill out or CE team. We are a 2-day a week raiding guild pushing for CE this tier. We have a core of prior US100 players looking to fill out our roster.